RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
hoboharry5
Hate and Horror

I am currently:
Cant Deal With It

Right. Theres been some really bad stuff been going on in my life lately.

My cousin Sam died in a traffic accident. That really got to me. We were so close. We told each other everything. We were more like brothers than
cousins even though he was 11 years older. He was actually mint.
And.
My Grandma also passed away on the weekend. All i can say is. She was the best. nothing less.
And.
My girlfriend left me for another guy. I know most people would think that because im only 15 that it wasnt a big a deal as im still growing up. but it is a big deal. we'd been together for almost 2 years. I honetly thought she was right for me. but then. out of nowhere. gone.

I just dont know what to do. S.I. doesnt help anymore. i feel as though i need something more.
But im to scared to actually kill myself.
help.

[[ TORMENT AND TEMPEST ]]

hoboharry5 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
howlie,
allons y

I am currently:

First off
*hugs* You're going through a very tough time here
Second Off.
Dont even try.

I know what you mean about realationships, im only 15 too so i know how important it seems at the time. They do feel like your entire world dont they? And 2 years is one hell of a commitment, mine was 9 months i was the one that ended it and that was bad enough.

Im sorry to hear about your coisuin and grandma, thats really really bad luck.
Again i can sympathise, i lost a friend through an accident last year. The only advice i can offer is to try not to dwell on it. I gave myself a week. Dweelled ont he past rembered the good times wallowed in misery. THen i got on with my life.
However i didn't get offered councilling, so i sufffered, and am still suffering bad subjective depression that became chronic.

So heres my advice in a nutshell

Try not to dwell in misery, they wouldn't have wanted you too

Go to a councillor or at least talk to someone
My PM bow is always openor i live on msn ect.
*huggles*
Stay safe.

Last edited by howlie, : 08-07-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: misspelling

you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried

howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #3
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.

I am currently:

Im so sorry you've lost your cousin and your grandma, losing anyone is hard, losing two members of your family must be dreadful, it sounds like you're being a bit to hard on yourself. Grieving for someone is a long, lengthy process, its not something that happens over night. Its really really hard, but things will get easier as time goes on and you will start to remember the happy times you had with Sam and your Grandma.
I dont mean this in a mean way, but for your girlfriend to cheat on you, especially after all the really tough things you've been going through is heartless and cruel and frankly you deserve better. I know its not as easy as just moving on from her, but you will find someone else, someone better who will treat you right.

Losing someone so young and so suddenly is a big shock, its very hard on you, and with everything else it must be really overwhelming for you. I really think you need to talk to someone about getting some help, particularly if suicide is starting to creep into your mind. Talk to your parents, do they know you self harm? If it really isnt possible for you to talk to your parents you should try to talk to your local doctor about getting some help.

Suicide is the answer to all of this, its not. It will devistate your family and everyone who knows you. Have a read of these threads here and here hopefully they will help you to see how wrong suicide is.
Please talk to someone, on the forums, talking to The Supporters or by using Live Help where you can talk to them one on one.
The Samaritans and Childline are also available 24/7.

Please look after yourself and stay safe.
You can get through these black times, I know you can.
Aimee xx

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
Dreaming.
You are free.

I am currently:

Hi there, hoboharry5

Yikes, it does sound like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment, none of it easy - death can naturally be very difficult to deal with. There are a lot of fantastic resources on the web, but I won't spam you with links - instead, I suggest having a read Here - Cruse Bereavement care [link], and Here - Bereavement - Supportline [link]. They are some fantastic resources, and there is a lot to be said for the support that the internet can offer.

Do you have any counselling or therapy? Might I suggest that it could be a good idea, if nothing else, to get things off your chest. It sounds like you're carrying a lot of emotion, a lot of experience around with you - death is never easy, let alone two at similar times, alongside relationship problems, and a predisposition to having issues - i.e., the self-harm.

Take care of yourself, and I wish you all the best.
Remember that the supporters are always here for you, too.
Jo xo

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)