RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
bob--says--hi
desire to break free

I am currently:
Triggering (OD) - i cant even remember what happened!

last night i got drunk by myself as i felt reli alone as my bf broke up wiv me the otha day, so i drank myself stupid i drunk a big bottle of straight vodka in abt 2 mins and a bottle of wine straight after i cant really remember what happened after that but i ended up sending a text to a guy i got with the day before and i said how much i like him and stuff he hasnt spoken to me today but im scared his going to be weird (only found out i sent the text this morning) also my friend sent me a text this morning asking if i was still alive and i thought of course i am what is she on about. i ask her why was she wondering that and she told me i rang her up crying telling her what i had done, i had cut myself (which i knew when i got up this morning) i took painkillers aswell. aparently i passed out while on the phone to her and she didnt know what to do. but luckily i woke up this morning, im scared now as i dont know what im capible of after last night.

Last edited by craola : 30-01-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Edited because of possible tipsharing.

bob--says--hi is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 30-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
charcoalchild
..this is what it sounds like.. when doves cry...

I am currently:

Firstly - DO NOT DRINK A 'BIG BOTTLE OF VODKA' IN TWO MINUTES FOLLOWED BY A BOTTLE OF WINE!!! AND THEN... PAINKILLERS TO BOOT!!!

Thats bound to make anyone do things they really shouldnt!

Secondly - Hide all sharp objects when you begin to feel yourself getting urgey / upset / pissed off / drunked.

Third... come on here and post about what you are feeling rather than taking it out on yourself.

I'm sorry if that seems harsh.. i know it is but its not meant in a horrible way.. i could coo and aww as much as you like but the message would still be the same - dont mix dink, painkillers and cutting instruments...

(((( hugs ))))

Save, save, save me.
I can't face this life alone.

charcoalchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
GrimmFaerieTale

Hey there, hope you're okay. You can use what's happened as a warning for the future. Now you know what can happen when you drink, you can make sure that if you drink in the future, you know what you need to do to ensure you're safe - make sure you've got someone around with you to stop yourself going too far, try not to drink so much you lose control, and move anything you may use to hurt yourself somewhere you won't be able to get to.
Sorry if this seems harsh. I really hope you're okay, keep strong xxx

GrimmFaerieTale is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)