RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #81
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Hi guys.

I'm thinking I might sit and watch the whole of Burnt Face Man.
With the fish I am currently fostering.

They keep spitting pebbles at the side of the tank.
;_;

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #82
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
*****ing amazing. Watch. It. I'm gonna put in on on repeat whilst I try to do my statistics coursework.

Have you never actually seen it then Lio?

And thanks Amy, will troll Primark sometime soon! The collection of onesies they had at Westfield Stratford Primark was woeful, but you have reawakened my enthusiasm for onesie shopping in Primark.
i always find amazing things in Primark. Then people are shocked when I tell them I got it in Primark. I always seem to find the little jems. :D

there was also a santa onesie. :O!

DILLIGAF

"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.

GlitterTrashDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #83
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterTrashDoll View Post
RECOVERYOURLOVER.

YES.

Woe is me for I am also forever a stone.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #84
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

^ so much win.

DILLIGAF

"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.

GlitterTrashDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #85
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

I went to my local library and I was right. the notice board was full of the local pantos and church meetings.

ok, there was one small poster about volunteer work and one about a writers group. Yes I took their numbers. I'll have to contact them before I find out if they're worth bothering with.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #86
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Fatale View Post
Lol.

Reminds me of

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #87
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. View Post
I went to my local library and I was right. the notice board was full of the local pantos and church meetings.

ok, there was one small poster about volunteer work and one about a writers group. Yes I took their numbers. I'll have to contact them before I find out if they're worth bothering with.
I'm sorry, Adam, I'm really not meaning to have a go, but that last sentence sounds horrible. 'I'll have to contact them before I find out if they're worth bothering with.'? Can you not just go and see what it's like instead of 'finding out if they're worth bothering with'? That's not really the attitude to make friends with, I'm sorry, but it's not.

How would you feel if you were a part of a group that meant something to you, and someone came in with the attitude of 'I'm here to see if you're worth me spending my time here'?

You deserve to be happy and have friends, Adam, you really do. You're a lovely person, I know that, but you're really not coming across well here.

I hope that you find that they might be good for you.

And Flem, I LOL'd :]

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #88
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousPiglet View Post
I'm sorry, Adam, I'm really not meaning to have a go, but that last sentence sounds horrible. 'I'll have to contact them before I find out if they're worth bothering with.'? Can you not just go and see what it's like instead of 'finding out if they're worth bothering with'? That's not really the attitude to make friends with, I'm sorry, but it's not.

How would you feel if you were a part of a group that meant something to you, and someone came in with the attitude of 'I'm here to see if you're worth me spending my time here'?

You deserve to be happy and have friends, Adam, you really do. You're a lovely person, I know that, but you're really not coming across well here.

I hope that you find that they might be good for you.
QFT.

And Lio, your suggestion about scout groups is really good! I'd never really thought of that (aside woe about how I was never allowed to join Brownies or anything), but I'll certainly reccommend it in future to people who are looking for hobbies and/or to make friends.
P.S. LOVE YOU!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #89
Fry

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. View Post

I agree with Marie, you're attitude is very negative. And just to add, I'm going to a story-writing workshop at my library next week after attending one there a couple of months ago which I really enjoyed.

Personally, I'm grateful that these interest groups are available at the library at all tbh. Especially as they're often either free or offered at a low cost.

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #90
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar

I am currently:

Maybe "worth bothering with" wasn't the right way to phrase it. "Worth pursuing" might have been better.
With the voluntary group, if the voluntary work involves working with the elderly or similar then it's not an activity worth pursuing because I've done that sort of thing before and know it's not for me.

And if the writers group is just one of those groups where we have to show off our work, poke holes in it, try and discuss all the metaphorical and social meanings behind the texts and give each other "feedback" in which we dissect and change (ie Ruin) our work, then it's also not worth pursuing. I don't mind a group where I can discuss reading and writing with others but places like that where our creativity is just crushed it not a place for me.
I also won't go if it's a workshop to teach us the basics. I know how to write. I've spent more than half my life learning how to write.

And if either of them are going to cost me money they'll be a no. My budget can't cope with a club that costs.

Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011

Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:06 AM   #91
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
And Lio, your suggestion about scout groups is really good! I'd never really thought of that (aside woe about how I was never allowed to join Brownies or anything), but I'll certainly reccommend it in future to people who are looking for hobbies and/or to make friends.
P.S. LOVE YOU!
I FEEL SO APPRECIATED =D ^.^ Love you too!

Speaking of being forever alone, I have been so since I was 4, when my 'boyfriend' told me to stop following him and I couldn't have one of his crisps.

The experience has scarred me so deeply I don't think I'll ever be able to have a meaningful relationship...

'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P

Elmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #92
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

*hugs Lio*
That's a truly moving story. I'm so sorry that you suffered such a difficult breakup :'(

Old 03-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #93
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Also, more forever alone woe from me. Here, a box of it- [FOREVER ALONEZZZZ]

Old 03-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #94
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant

I am currently:

I FEEL SO TRICKED.

'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P

Elmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #95
All I know is falling.

I just read this entire thread. I have no life.

Anyway, sharing a bed with someone isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's actually quite uncomfortable most of the time.

-.-

All I know is falling. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #96
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

But none of you is REALLY alone because clearly

STARFISH LOVES YOU!

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #97
ChocolateMarvel

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by All I know is falling. View Post
I just read this entire thread. I have no life.

Anyway, sharing a bed with someone isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's actually quite uncomfortable most of the time.

-.-
Lol at this! I hate sharing my bed except with living teddy/dog and even with them its hard. I am WAY too selfish to share a bed.

I don't think I will ever have a proper relationship due to being too messed up- the thing is 90% if the time I don't care. I like to be alone. Less birthday/christmas presents, etc etc.....

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #98
Pi.R^2

I am currently:

Thank you lana!

And Claire, I disagree, I think I would really like someone to properly cuddle up to, although relationships do seem a bit drama llamaz for me... I dunno :(

Woe!

Old 03-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #99
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Also, no-one is ever really alone because Jenna is a ninja-stalker and hides under people's beds to give them secret ninja cuddles at night! Better check under your bed tonight then ^^

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #100
ChocolateMarvel

I am currently:

Jen- a cuddly toy? A dog? Friends? All huggable and less hassle! Would love to find Jen under my bed :p

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)