RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Everybodys_Fool

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/ED) - Despair

I feel so....idk....alone and trapped.
I'm flying off the handle at everything - especially at my Mum mainly. I just can't stand to be around her, or in this house (as lovely as she can be) but I just feel like she's on at me about every little thing - how I speak "why are you saying it like that" etc, just everything. (it's not just a teenager/young adult thing)
And of course I have no money still so can't go anywhere. I don't want to go out to friends or anything. I don't want to go out looking like this...esp as it's so hot...and I'm so f*cking FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

And also, I feel like everything is my fault - everything - whoever it's happening to or whatever it is.

Nothing helps. Not even cutting. Even though I feel like cutting all the time.
I'm so pathetic and weak and there's nothing for me (dw I'm not going to do anything - even that would end up failing and making things worse, and other people worse).
I just want to escape and idk...just for everything to stop (and for me to be skinny again - I used to be 70lb ffs and now I'm over double that and feeling so out of control and hate myself now more than ever)

Binged/Binging
Going to gain a ton.
Idk. Just on self-destruct really.
Can't cope with anything. I want to get away from anything and everything, and everyone. I wish I could also get away from myself. But I know that nothing is ever going to change - it's only going to get worse. There's no point in anything.

Abi xxxx

Everybodys_Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
TinkerDebs
*hugs*

I am currently:

*hugs*
im sorry your feeling so out of control right now!!
your not alone!! we are here for you
and im glad your not planning on doing anything - that it is good :)
its positive that you have put on weight - because it means your healthoier however i am aware you wont accept this reason!!!
please try to be strong!
*hugs*

The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!

TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
suspendeddisconnect

*hugs* i'm sorry things feel so out of control. can you tell your mom why you are snapping at her? maybe it'll make you feel less guilty? and can you tell a professional how you feel about your weight? it's not healthy to obsess over it, so maybe you could talk to a counselor or something? Even a close friend? I'm always here if you need to talk.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth

I am currently:

I love you no matter what hun xx

'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/

Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)