Live Help

Forum Jump

Old 06-07-2007, 05:05 PM   #41
Bookworm3009

I am currently:

been having simmilar thigns all week still... scary but they pass eventually. not coughing up anything but can feel it in my throat.
managed so far to deal with them as mate of myn has acthma and allowed me to use inhaler when it gets bad. been happening prety much every day but to vrying degress of severoty. not seen anyone yet no.

Old 06-07-2007, 05:07 PM   #42
Bookworm3009

I am currently:

just hope itnot happen at work or when i alone cos dont know how to deal with it..

Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #43
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

You should not use anybody elses medication.

People who use inhalers are moitored for certain things to make sre the inhalers are not making their condtion worse and also to chek that they are not getting any side effects, such as stunted growth!

Please go speak to yur doctor. There is nothing to be scared of. If you are ill, it is not something you have bought on yourself!! If you are scared to go, how about maybe taking a friend with you!

The longer you leave it the worse it will get! and an inhaler is not going to make things any better.

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Old 06-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #44
Bookworm3009

I am currently:

will leave it for a few days and see hoe things go.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #45
Aidee

I am currently:

As Kim said you should ever ever ever use anyone else's medication!! Ever!! The medication may interact with your medications, or you may be allergic to it, or it could be that medication isn't even the right one for you.

Now, I'm having an VERY hard time understanding this, you posted about a medical problem that was concerning you. To me it sounds like you may have punemonia or bronchitis, both serious conditions that need to be seen by a doctor and usually require antibiotics to treat. Yet you are refusing to be seen, which I can't comprehend.

You do understand that letting an infection like punemoia or bronchitis could lead to some very very serious consequences? You could end up with permanent lung damage, or the infection could spread into other parts of your body and cause permanent organ damage there.

If the infection affects enough of your lungs, you could pass out from lack of oxygen and get seriously hurt, especially if you passed out while driving, or at the top of stairs.

You need to go see a doctor right away!

Your parents may worry, but parents expect their children to get sick occasionally, it is part of life, everyone gets sick sometimes. Doctors expect it also.

If you continue to ignore the advice that you are asking for, we will have this thread locked. There are over 2500 other people on RYL who all have problems and need advice, and I will not continue to allow people to waste time replying to someone that is just going to ignore what we have to say.

GO TO THE DOCTOR!

AD

Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.

Old 06-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #46
Bookworm3009

I am currently:

i appreciate the advice, i really do. i dont know wht else to say really... i will go eventually. i know i shouldnt have taken the inhaler, i knoe tht now. no matter how ditzy i may sound at times i not stupid. i can in no way justofy tht decision.
as i sed will go eventually to docs when can find free periods enough from college.
thanks again all

Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 AM   #47
Aidee

I am currently:

Thank you, it really is necessary for you to be seen ASAP, even if it means taking off a period to go to the doctors. You can always get a doctors slip from them to show your teacher.

Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)