Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
huatrongkhang

News - Need a friend 2019

Hey guys. I havenít been on here for a while, probably since like 2010. But lately Iíve been struggling quite a bit and was kind of hoping that I could find a friend(s) on here that I could talk to/support each other. I feel like none of my friends know/understand anything that Iím dealing with and I remember this site being a great help when I was younger. Iím not sure who still comes on here but I really hope I could talk with some of you guys/get to know you and maybe not feel so alone anymore and maybe do the same for anyone else who feels this way. Iím not sure if this is the type of thing Iím supposed to post on here but I figured Iíd give it a shot.

huatrongkhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 11:09 AM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi, welcome back. I'm sorry you've been struggling. We're all here to support each other so please get back into posting whenever you're comfortable if you think it would help. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 12:20 PM   #3
LittleBird84

I am currently:

Hello. I used to be om here under the name Auragrace. But I am always up for making new friends. My inbox is always open for a chat x

"I know it's hard, to start again, But your never too old, Never too late to fight and win"

Rip Liv

LittleBird84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)