Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #21
thesamename

I'd never do something like Big Brother - I like my own space, I'd hate to be remotely famous and the kind of people they have on there make me feel murderous even from a distance. I don't fancy challenging myself to the 'how long before I beat someone to death' sweepstake.

I'd do a fun challenge type reality or game show though. I forget what it was called but there was the show where they got people to try and pass as somthing really different from them like a classical musician passing as a rapper and such. I'd have done that if I'd have been interesting enough.

Or whilst I'm in an admitting mood I'd do one of those makeover shows where you get the whole works done. Just to get everything done not for the telly aspect.

thesamename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #22
ferretmonster

Dear god no, it would literally drive me nuts.

But if I could go on I'm a celebrity and just play with the rats and not do the rest of it :D

ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #23
The One Who

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. View Post
surrounded by shallow fame-hungry no-intellect people.
Well that's a sweeping, and rather horrible, generalisation. Basically you are saying that anyone who would go on a programme like that is a shallow, fame-hungry idiot.

Personally, it's not for me, but that's because I don't like watching them either. I'd maybe consider something like Castaway, but I know that the producers and editors twist things for their own needs.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #24
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
Well that's a sweeping, and rather horrible, generalisation. Basically you are saying that anyone who would go on a programme like that is a shallow, fame-hungry idiot.

Personally, it's not for me, but that's because I don't like watching them either. I'd maybe consider something like Castaway, but I know that the producers and editors twist things for their own needs.
I liked Castaway and really quite fancied going off to Taransay. More recent reality Tv, no I wouldn't.

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination

Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 04:01 AM   #25
nowhereman

I am currently:

Not in a million years. Just the thought of being stuck with people I don't know, no contact with my family and friends, little food and hot water luxuries etc. ugh it makes me shudder. I would HATE it. ANd no books or music, I'd go even crazier than I already am. Plus I'd be crap at the tasks, I can never understand them lol. Besides, I like watching these shows, not being in them. Oh and having the media and public tear me to pieces, criticise everything I do, no thank you.

A world without Light would be dark.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #26
Blindspot..

I applied to be on Shipwrecked! Got down to a second interview/audition but my 'lovely' ex wouldn't let me do it. Probably a good thing but i really liked the idea!

Its the only one I would have done, but not now. The one i applied for was one of the very early series where it was basically building shelter/'surviving'/holiday in the sun (and they didn't film you in the bathroom and what not!)

Blindspot.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #27
thesamename

I loved the early series of shipwrecked. That is one that I'd have like to do. What a shame you couldn't do it.

thesamename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #28
sapphire hearts
Maybe it's too late to live and feel safe

I am currently:

If I went on a reality tv show I'm pretty sure I'd end up either jailed or institutionalised within the first 48 hours!

Ask me mistakes I have made
Ask me whether what I have done is my life

Others have come, in their slow way -
And some have come to help, or to hurt -

Ask me what difference
Their strongest love or hate has made.

sapphire hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 05:19 AM   #29
nowhereman

I am currently:

If I was a celebrity I would do celeb big brother as it's only 3 weeks. I couldn't hack 3 months. But not a chance in hell would I ever go on I'm a celeb (jungle) never! I like my luxury.

A world without Light would be dark.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #30
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

No I wouldn't.

Imagine a kind or big brother but in a psych ward. Like a cross between 24 hours in A&E and big brother. That would be odd to watch!

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #31
whirlpools

I remember there was a reality show on years ago where people weren't allowed to sleep. They didn't even make it through the first (live) series as people were just going mad.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #32
Wonderland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlpools View Post
I remember there was a reality show on years ago where people weren't allowed to sleep. They didn't even make it through the first (live) series as people were just going mad.
Now that is one way to make people go crazy!

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)