Live Help

Forum Jump

Old 23-08-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
SadGirl55

Stomach hurts after eating :*(

My stomach always hurts whenever i'm done eating it doesn't matter what I eat :*(
Why would this be??
& I can't even eat that much etheir cause my stomach gets full after eating one little thing.
Why would this be??
What all does everyone think??
What all should I do??

Old 23-08-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
Horizon

I am currently:

You should go to your doctor.

Old 23-08-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
SadGirl55

Yea I plan on it I was just wondering what everyone thinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facet View Post

Old 23-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
Horizon

I am currently:

There could be a million things causing stomach pain so how would it be possible for us to even begin to know?

Old 23-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
Embles

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadGirl55 View Post
Yea I plan on it I was just wondering what everyone thinks
We arent doctors.

We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.

Old 24-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
akita

I am currently:

There could be a million reasons why your stomach hurts after you eat. Go and ask your doctor.

Old 24-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
roiben
Insanity let loose

I am currently:

As others have said - there are many things that could be causing this. Have you managed to get an appointment with your Dr yet?

Do you have an ED, or have you been on a restrictive diet recently, or changed your eating patterns? Do you have the same problems with drinks?

Have you had or could you possibly have an infection?

It does not sound like something we are able to diagnose here, certainly not without more information. I hope therefore you are able to see a medical professional about it soon.

Roiben x

If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh

My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

Old 25-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #8
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

Yeah it could be anything - stomach ulcer, indigestion, coeliac's disease, irritable bowel, eating too much, eating too fast etc etc. You need to go to the doctor.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

Old 25-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #9
SadGirl55

No I dont have an ED.
Well I dont eat that much & the reason is is because my stomach hurts after I eat most of the time.
No I haven't changed my patterns.
I haven't really noticed the same with drinks
How would I get an infection??
I used to have a stomach ucler a few years ago but when I had that
I losted weight & my stomach hurt all day & all night.
Maybe its back but not as bad??
I dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by roiben View Post
As others have said - there are many things that could be causing this. Have you managed to get an appointment with your Dr yet?

Do you have an ED, or have you been on a restrictive diet recently, or changed your eating patterns? Do you have the same problems with drinks?

It does not sound like something we are able to diagnose here, certainly not without more information. I hope therefore you are able to see a medical professional about it soon.

Roiben x

Old 25-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #10
SadGirl55

I don't eat to much cause even if I eat half a piece of toast it hurts.
& I don't eat to fast cause I eat slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
Yeah it could be anything - stomach ulcer, indigestion, coeliac's disease, irritable bowel, eating too much, eating too fast etc etc. You need to go to the doctor.

Old 25-08-2011, 06:13 AM   #11
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

If you really don't eat that much due to the pain then I would make sure you see a doctor as soon as possible. Aside from that there's not much advice we can give.

Also in future if you are going to go and see a doctor about something I'd suggest doing that before you create a thread, as we can't provide answers to this it could be many things, and you really need to see a doctor about it.

Old 25-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #12
SadGirl55

aww :*(
Y would u see a doctor as soon as possible if u were me cause I don't eat that much due to the pain??
Do u think something is seriously wrong??
If u do Y??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow White. View Post
If you really don't eat that much due to the pain then I would make sure you see a doctor as soon as possible. Aside from that there's not much advice we can give.

Also in future if you are going to go and see a doctor about something I'd suggest doing that before you create a thread, as we can't provide answers to this it could be many things, and you really need to see a doctor about it.

Old 25-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #13
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I don't know if anything is seriously wrong, sorry to worry you. What I meant was that if you're not eating much it's going to affect you mentally & physically (through being tired, etc) and if your sore tummy is impacting your diet then it means it's affecting your behaviour, therefore must be really hurting, so it's serious enough to get it looked into. That's what I meant, I hope it makes sense.

Old 25-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #14
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Birds View Post
We arent doctors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flik Flak View Post
There could be a million reasons why your stomach hurts after you eat. Go and ask your doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roiben View Post

Roiben x
Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescence View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow White. View Post

Six quotes saying go to the doctor - so go, we cant give you medical advice and if it concerns you the first place you should be going it the doctors.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Old 25-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #15
squirrelspit

I am currently:

What kind of pain is it Jill?

Is it like, a stingy burning pain or is it like a feeling sick, stomach achey kind of pain?

Old 26-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #16
SadGirl55

feeling sick,stomach achey pain :*(

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
What kind of pain is it Jill?

Is it like, a stingy burning pain or is it like a feeling sick, stomach achey kind of pain?

Old 26-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #17
squirrelspit

I am currently:

if it happens whenever you eat, you really should go to the doctors.. like the others have said, but, ive found this list of home remedy things that might help you a bit whilst youre waiting for your appointment.

Old 26-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #18
offlineforever
Left RYL

How long have you been getting this?

Although I do think you need to take everyones advice and go to a doctor

Left.

Old 26-08-2011, 02:54 AM   #19
SadGirl55

it seems to be going on for awhile now
yea I know I should go to the doctor but I really dont want to :*( but I guess I have to though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Colbertface View Post
How long have you been getting this?

Although I do think you need to take everyones advice and go to a doctor

Old 26-08-2011, 02:55 AM   #20
SadGirl55

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
if it happens whenever you eat, you really should go to the doctors.. like the others have said, but, ive found this list of home remedy things that might help you a bit whilst youre waiting for your appointment.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)