RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 22-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

You could be pregnant by immacualte conception. :P

Anyway you have to go to the doctors because we cant answer your questions, we arnt health professionals, and as said a million times before you have eating issues you have to talk to your doctor about, but we anrt going to keep giving you the same advice over and over and over. Go or dont, your choice.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Old 22-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #22
Entropy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Angel View Post
You could be pregnant by immacualte conception. :P

Anyway you have to go to the doctors because we cant answer your questions, we arnt health professionals, and as said a million times before you have eating issues you have to talk to your doctor about, but we anrt going to keep giving you the same advice over and over and over. Go or dont, your choice.
If you don't want to give your advice then don't?

But you've put your point across to her a million times as well and I'm more sick of reading you telling her to stop posting than of her posts in the first place. At least they have some variation.

"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"

Old 22-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #23
x_broken_hearted_x

I am currently:

i didnt think anything was wrong with what bleeding angel said tbh.... im lost

<3 <3 <3 Love you with all my heart baby girl. I miss you so much 21/11/11 RIP beautiful

Old 22-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #24
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

But you've put your point across to her a million times as well and I'm more sick of reading you telling her to stop posting than of her posts in the first place. At least they have some variation.

Well excuse me, but im NOT the only person repeating myself over and over, if you dont like what i have to say, dont read simple, rather than being bitchy towards me, or even better post report.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Old 22-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #25
x_broken_hearted_x

I am currently:

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

<3 <3 <3 Love you with all my heart baby girl. I miss you so much 21/11/11 RIP beautiful

Old 22-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #26
Animad

Please can we not have any further arguements, thanks.

Right, the body fat percentage that your periods stop and the weight is different for EVERYONE; there isn't 1 number set in stone like many make it seem here; everyone is different and this is part of that. Also, BMI is the same, some who are just slightly underweight or even normal but have lost weight have their periods stop, others have them stop when there BMI is much lower.

Really if you're not taking in enough food/ cals to sustain a baby then your periods will stop which I feel may be what is happening. Though this does need to be checked out as your periods stopping can have some serious implications of yourself.

These and other things can be found in the ED Article which may be worth you reading.

Old 22-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #27
x_broken_hearted_x

I am currently:

also jill forgot to mention that she has pcos so that could be a reason why they have stopped. best to get checked by your gp as everyone has said

Old 22-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
SadGirl55

I will get it checked out if I miss another one I will tell my doctor about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_tears_will_flow_x View Post
also jill forgot to mention that she has pcos so that could be a reason why they have stopped. best to get checked by your gp as everyone has said

Old 22-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
SadGirl55

Thanks for explaining everything to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animad View Post
Please can we not have any further arguements, thanks.

Right, the body fat percentage that your periods stop and the weight is different for EVERYONE; there isn't 1 number set in stone like many make it seem here; everyone is different and this is part of that. Also, BMI is the same, some who are just slightly underweight or even normal but have lost weight have their periods stop, others have them stop when there BMI is much lower.

Really if you're not taking in enough food/ cals to sustain a baby then your periods will stop which I feel may be what is happening. Though this does need to be checked out as your periods stopping can have some serious implications of yourself.

These and other things can be found in the ED Article which may be worth you reading.

Old 23-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #30
Entropy

I am currently:

I didn't realise my comment would be treated in such a hostile manner I apologise for causing any argument.

Old 23-04-2010, 03:35 AM   #31
SadGirl55

I agree if they don't want to give me any advice all they have to do is ignore the post.
Thanks for your help Entropy

Quote:

Old 23-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #32
Entropy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadGirl55 View Post
I agree if they don't want to give me any advice all they have to do is ignore the post.
Thanks for your help Entropy
Exactly, they don't know you or what is going on in your life so they shouldn't judge the way you choose to deal with things.

Old 23-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #33
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

I did mean on average for the X% thing :P It's not one of those, you hit it you come crashing things.

Anyway, good luck with the doc - I hope you decide to go. Try not to worry to much about a missed period if pregnancy isn't a possibility. Stress and worry can play havoc with your internal workings. When I'm on stage I can miss up to 5 periods during the rehearsal/shows. Tis terrible.

Ask your doc to confirm your health status. Good luck!!

Last edited by Mrs Sam : 23-04-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Imperfection is underrated.

Old 23-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #34
SadGirl55

Exactly

Quote:
Exactly, they don't know you or what is going on in your life so they shouldn't judge the way you choose to deal with things.

Old 23-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #35
SadGirl55

What do u mean when your on stage u can miss up to 5 periods during rehearsal/shows??Do u miss 5 months of periods??
If u don't mind me asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaCulpa View Post
I did mean on average for the X% thing :P It's not one of those, you hit it you come crashing things.

Anyway, good luck with the doc - I hope you decide to go. Try not to worry to much about a missed period if pregnancy isn't a possibility. Stress and worry can play havoc with your internal workings. When I'm on stage I can miss up to 5 periods during the rehearsal/shows. Tis terrible.

Ask your doc to confirm your health status. Good luck!!

Last edited by Mrs Sam : 23-04-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 23-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #36
NeonHaze

I think she means (sorry if im wrong)
That because shes working so hard and stressing about her shows and rehearsals, her body skips some periods for a few months, so instead of having one every month, because shes stressed she doesnt have them very often

Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah beware. I have been generous up till now. I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

Old 23-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #37
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

She means from stress I think.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Old 23-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #38
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

She does indeed.

Stress or any intense emotions really has been linked to loss of menstrual cycles.

if in doubt, always check with your doc.

Imperfection is underrated.

Old 23-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #39
Animad

Please can we stop the arguing and hostility. This is not the place for it and anything further then it may mean us editting/ deleting posts as it's not constructive and could also make several members, including the thread-starter feel uncomfortable as well as unwelcome and the first aid forum is just dedicated for people coming for help; really hostility towards other members isn't allowed on RYL at all so please be careful.

I also just wanted to say that yep, as said, as well as reduced calory intake the PCOS may be a reason and therefore it is best off seeing a doctor as often this can change and it may be the full cause of it.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)