RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-08-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
SilentPain.

Oops I did it again...

So now I've cut twice, two days in a row, after not cutting for several years. I'm dealing with a lot, feeling a lot of anxiety & stress right now. I've come to the realization that I'm bi-sexual, after knowing for 15 years that I'm attracted to women. But I'm scared to death & don't know how to proceed. I think I need to speak with a therapist & talk to others that know what I'm going through. This fear, stress, & anxiety has brought on a urge to cut again. I just so want this frightened feeling, stress, & anxiety to go away. I don't know where I go from here...

SilentPain. is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 15-08-2017, 10:22 AM   #2
SilentPain.

I'm starting to feel like there never is recovery from cutting & self injury. I stopped cutting for 3-4 years but it was always in the back of my mind. For months now, when driving home from work I would fight off the urge to cut. Does it ever end or once you cross that bridge are you always fighting it?

SilentPain. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #3
MyLastKiss

I am currently:

Im sorry to hear that your in a bad place.
IDK but in my experience SI has a sticky character. You can beat it from time to time & that's good enough, but it will always be there, waiting. Sorry., but this is how I see it.

MyLastKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #4
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Sorry to hear that things are difficult for you. I think that once you start self harming it becomes something that will always be an option for you to do again when you get into a situation where you have used it before. There are definitely other ways to cope though and hopefully with time you will find that they work better for you than self harm. Not cutting for several years is a great achievement and shows that you can do it again if that's what you want. I hope you can find someone to talk to who can help you through this time. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 05:57 AM   #5
Knee-Socks

I am currently:

I'm so sorry you are in a rough spot right now but you aren't alone. Coming out of the closet is never easy but it does get better. You just have to breath and you'll get there.
Seeing a therapist is probably a good idea and posting here will help too. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

Knee-Socks is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)