RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-03-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - Did he take away my virginity?

I was bullied as well as SA. I was having a really bad day and I used to take out all my woes to my abuser. He replied (well something along the lines I cant remember exactly) "well I love you, and I want to show you how much I care. I want to make love to you" and promptly started kissing me.

Next thing I knew he was undressing me and we were having sex. I dont consider it r*pe because part of me wanted it. I wanted someone to care. He didnt care about it, and he was rough and selfish. I bled a lot and continued bleeding non stop for about two weeks afterwards.

I think he did because he was the first man I had sex with. But my ex-SA counsellor said that he didnt, because he took advantage of me. Whatever, from a legal point of view, we broke the law because I was 13 at the time. I was in my 20s before I had consentual sex.

So the question remains: did I lose my virginity to my abuser or my ex bf who was consentual?

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 10:18 AM   #2
Epicene

I am currently:

I would personally always view that abuse does not take away ones virginity. Consent is a massive part of taking the choice to be with someone sexually, especially the first time. It's the key thing in fact.

Epicene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #3
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

I just wanted to reply & send you *hugs* & to say that I agree with everyone else & that I'm thinking of you. <3

EyelinerAndCigarettes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #4
Charmed
I'm safe up high.

I'm low on words, but I agree with others, I believe that consent is required to take virginity. It should be a choice.

Take care of yourself *hugs*

Have you ever looked fear in the face and said "I just don't care"?

Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:49 AM   #5
Aliraza70

It was written by someone named Emmeline May, and has been published in various places online. I have copy/pasted the main part of it below, lest those links go down in future.????

Aliraza70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:15 PM   #6
World

Losing your virginity is a choice. By exploiting you and telling you he is going to make love to you, that person took the choice upon himself that you would have sex. You did not make that choice, so in my opinion and others clearl, you didn't give your virginity to this man, you gave it to the person you chose to give it to in your20's

F xx

World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:37 AM   #7
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Thanks everyone for their replies (sorry I didnt answer this sooner, tbh I forgot about it).

I guess that I didnt lose my virginity to my abuser, but my ex instead.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)