Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2012, 02:42 AM   #1
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:
Music that isn't there...

Hey guys;
Does anyone hear music that no one else can hear? Usually at night I tend to hear different kinds of music. Once I heard someone say that 'it's how you feel' but I don't know who said that to me as no one else was awake when I heard it. It usually happens at night when I'm alone.

I don't know usually I just try and block out the music with music from my iPod or laptop but right now; I'm on my way home from going clubbing and I'm quite sober but it's quite depressing suicidal music. Over the last few months I have been depressed and suicidal but been too embarrassed to tell anyone about this until now as its very strong. It's like telling me to take another OD or jump in front of a train or bus. I'm not very good at crossing roads so on a few occasions I hve nearly been hit by cars/bus. But right now it's like I don't know how to explain it to make sense but like a organ playing really deep dark music a bit like Coldplay mixed with James Blunt. I don't know.

I just feel so alone and weird as you don't really hear people hearing music that isn't there. does anyone else get this or am I just crazy; pathetic and weak? Xx

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
Stellata

I sometimes hear music that's not there after it's been noisy here at home - noise bothers me, and though it's gone quiet, I hear it.
Though I understand that it's slightly different from what you're describing...
I believe that it's pretty similar to hearing voices, and is probably quite common if you listen to a lot of music and it has an impact on you, and you're feeling really low.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
DollyPOP

I am currently:

yeah this has happened to me before. My psych once said that if you're drifting in and out of sleep/consciousness it's relatively normal because you could be in the half way point between reality and dreaming. or something along those lines. xx

DollyPOP is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)