RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-02-2021, 01:12 AM   #1
Crystalheart

Hi everyone

Hi all. I used to post on here about ten years ago and made some great friends but then life happened and I thought I had a grip on things but I feel I'm slipping back into old ways. I made a new account as I forgot my old one 😳 anyway, be nice to chat to people again🙂

Crystalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 19-02-2021, 08:21 PM   #2
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

Hi crystalheart.

Incidently, your username is a title of a book i once read. It was a very good book but also a very long story that took me a good while to get through. Sorry, i tend to waffle

Anyways, I hope you Will find it helpful to be back. It's very slow moving around here these days. Social media basically killed the Forum stars. But give it a try and make as many threads as you need. There's always someone around here who can relate. Xx

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2021, 09:48 PM   #3
Auror.
Camden

Hi,

Welcome back, and sorry you are struggling. Also just want to say that since the majority of us are in our 20s and up these days, there's enough of us who can probably relate to general life stuff that you can also post in the other boards too. We're pretty much all veterans at this point.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #4
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

Hiya Crystal.
Welcome back. Zurg is right, for some reason social media has significantly reduced traffic. I don’t know why, because i really don’t want what i say on here to be brought up in real life.
There should be someone poking around at least once a week on this board. Thats been my experience. Replies might be slower but generally just as heartfelt and supportive tho.
If you have a look through the intro boards or the virtual psych ward you might find your old name if you want to claim it.
Take care and you are welcome here

...I try to outsmart him, but somehow he knows,
Wherever I am, that f***ing dog goes... - Dog, Andy Bull

No matter how bad things get, the true test is how we choose to respond to the pain we suffer, or inflict. - Amenadiel, Lucifer

Why is the path unclear,
When we know hope is near
Understand we'll go hand in hand, but we'll walk alone in fear
~~Margo is my penguin 🐧!!! ~~

Eir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 06:41 PM   #5
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

When I joined fb I had a lot of RYL friends on there so those I chose to keep in touch with I didn't need to come here to see. I do pop in occasionally though.

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)