RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
numb
No-looking-back

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - I dont think I can do this anymore

I dont think i can carry on like this anymore. I am falling apart each day. I miss cutting so badly, i promised i wouldnt do it anymore when i was released from hospital and for sometime it worked, but then the other week i smashed a mirror and pushed a piece of glass through the middle of my and cut my hand open too, it felt so good, I had to go to A+E but luckly they believed my "story". I just want my life back, i just want it back, i dnt want anymore, SU/SI, hospital, theraphy, meds, i jst want my god dam life back, im going mad, and i cant take it anymore. Everyone who have done something horrible to me seems to get on like nothing ever happened, and it really gets to me. I jst want OD or cut, or something. aggghhhhh Im soooo wound up. Why did i throw my last blade away? why? why is this happening to me? why am i freaking out? im not seeing my shrink till the 2nd May my 18th birthday! How unlucky is that!

I jst want my life back, can anyone help?

Sorry for being a pain,

Sarah x

numb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
TruConfessions
The truth And Nothing But

I am currently:

Hey there,

It is obvious you are going through a lot right now.. You will get your life back. It may take a little bit but you will. Could you phone your psychiatrist see if you can get an earlier appointment? Or talk to someone anyone about what is going. Or even going back to the hospital? It might help you cope with everything. I hope you okay hang in there sweetie!

TruConfessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Ami
Perfectly Flawed

I am currently:

Keep strong hun. You will get you're life back, you've just got to keep fighting xx

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing

I am currently:

Hi Sarah,
You're not being a pain. We're here to help each other.

Believe it or not, the therapy and meds will help you get your life back. The meds just help the chemistry in your brain and the way nerves talk to each other.

As for those people who hurt you but nothing has happened to them? In time it will. I know from experience.

Hugs

My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
Pyro
Pyro

I am currently:

hi, i kinda know what ur going through. i think i have been through a similar experience. sometimes the medication take a while before u start to see a change. if uv thrown ur last blade away then obviously u are moving forward. it may not seem like alot, it may seem like its too small, but its a step and thats what counts. if u need any help with anything at all, feel free to PM me.

Pyro

oops....

PM me any time, i'm usually online.

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)