RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
Im feeling awful

Im feeling so unsafe right now. Id die if i could cut myself now. Im urged to go buy tools. I cant take it any longer. If i cut i will lose everybody but i dont have much of a choice. I want to do it so badly right now and i dont know what to do. Help please

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 24-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

please try to resist, if you still have the urge. what things can you do instead?

how are you feeling at the moment?

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I gave in....

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 25-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

what happened? what could you do next time?

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm sorry that you gave in, but I hope you're able to pick yourself up from this. You did well to try, and we all slip up sometimes but it's where you go from here that counts.

Do you know what was making you feel so bad? Maybe if you can work that out and hopefully talk about it you can work out some different ways to deal with it in the future. Is there anything that usually helps? I know it's really difficult, but keep trying to use distractions and coping techniques and see if you can find something that helps.

Keep talking here. Take care of yourself x

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

I wanna do it again. I want to feel the relief again. Its like something telling me to do it. Its the same with the suicide thoughts and urges. Its not voices but the inner me thats telling me to do it. I dont feel safe

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 27-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

What do you think would help you right now to feel more safe? Maybe you could give someone a call or be with someone so that you're not alone? Please try not to give in, I know the urges are tough but you CAN get through this.

xx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)