Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
2faces7
fallen star

I am currently:
Contains abuse - akward situation

i didnt really know where to post this, its not exsactlly abuise so doesnt really warent being put into a serious thread but i guess it has some refrence to abuse so i thaught id be safe and put it here anyways.

basiclly i have a new male housemate ( something i hate but it was the only option at the time) and he happends to be egyption and muslim. they have their own belifs abot women and how women are treat, so my housemate tries to contoll me with his authority but it doesnt work hes some weedy little man, and prior i was quiet scared but with the support of my gf ive become more relaxed about living alone with this guy as my housemates are currently away. he has this friend that always comes round and hes a lovley guy but hes way to forward and asks questions he shouldnt ask and hes aways touchig me or tapping my arse and something happend to night which i felt that really stepped over the mark which upset me alot and this is what happend in the jist of it....

everytime hes round hes rly beond forward, asking why im with girls doi enjoy it, what we do, do we use straps ons, always goning on about my boobs poking them sometimes strokign my leg. holly went home and he sat down by me and he was beign rly ely forward, going on about us and if im lonley hes there 4 me and he offerd a hug, he then started asking me wether i like 3sums, and askign why when i said no, he was aksing stuff like so why dont i like men, would i ever like men, was it ebcause the **** wasnt big enough, i should exsperiece a real man, he started plying with my hair stroking it back, then he started putting my hair behind my ear stroking my neak with his finger, he keept aksing about our sex life, he keept grabbing my hair and wasl ike does he like it rough lol he was saying like do u find any man attractive, would yu find me attractive if u was straight, wat type of man do u like, he keept stroking my ear and my neck leaning in real close to me, sayign stuff like do u think im a good guy do you think in the end i will be alone. do you think people find me attractive, then he was stroking my arm and mentionning my tattoo and then he was trying to touch my boobs but was stroking the top of them talking about my tatoo then he put his hand in my top to the othersidr of my boob saying he was tryin to see where the tatoo goes to and i said ur handsgoing a bit low and he was ohh im just looking at where the tattoo goes, and he keept going on saying does she kiss you here, does she like his does she like that and he starting stroking my leg worse thanusual cos his whole hand was on my thigh and it was getting close to innner thigh and he just keept stroking my leg and leaning in close and putting his head by my neakand pulling my top down to " look at my tattoo" and hes always touching my bum or in general touching me.

and i know nothing happend so i shouldnt really be upset but its kind of braught back alot of memories from my past that took me along time 2 move on from and i dont really have anyone i can talk to about this, i should be able to talk to my girlfriend but i cant really. the part of my past weve never really talked about in much depth she knows the basics but ive never really shown her that side. where engaged and everything and shes seen me low and a cryign mess because i couldnt pay the blls and needed her help with is andstuff like that but shes never really seen that side of me and i dont think i could ever show me. i used to be on here under a diffrent username which i forgot and cant find and she does want to see the old account as i used to post alot but im kind of glad i cant remeber it because shes on here herself but i dont know, it took me years to not need this site and years to be able 2 just get on with everyday life and im scared that if i let her in then its all going to come flooding out and shes had a pritty hurrific past herself and i always feel like because she has been through alot worse than what i have that i cant rly talk to her about it because my problems seem like nothing to what she went through growing up. i dunno its just how i feel.

to top it off weve been arguing alot and over stupid things and shes got her own stuff going on and i feel like i burden her with my stuff and i dont feel like i can talk to her about this stuff. im just really freaking out and thinking about what might of happend if she hadnt of rung and things that happend as a result of stuff like tonight. i feel really vunrable and my past is crashing around me.

Last edited by 2faces7 : 16-08-2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling >.<

i had never given much thaught to how i would die, but dying in the place of somebody you love, seems like a pritty good way to go <3

2faces7 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
troubleshooter

I'm shocked you've tolerated it for this long. Okay, **** cultural ideals, this is not Egypt and if he wants to treat women like that he can go back there. You put your foot DOWN to both of them. Tell them that they are NEVER allowed to talk to you like that and certainly not touch you. Men like that are repulsive and if one touches you again just kick him in the balls. Start looking for a new roommate to kick this asshole out. *hugs* Don't you EVER let anyone talk to you or touch you like that. It doesn't matter who they are, that is NOT ok. Also, that would bother a person who was never hurt! This is hardcore sexual harassment.

Farewell the Ashtray Girl
July 12, 1987-April 30, 2010

Eva Flies Away
December 3, 2007-October 31, 2011

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
2faces7
fallen star

I am currently:

hey thanks for respsponding, because of my past i have a hard time standin up to men but new housemtes move in, in a few weeks so i will feel more comfterble putting my foot down as others will be in the house so i will feel safe enough to. thankyou :) x

i had never given much thaught to how i would die, but dying in the place of somebody you love, seems like a pritty good way to go <3

Old 17-08-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
troubleshooter

If you struggle with it maybe ask her if she can bitch them out. I wish I could do it for you. =P

Farewell the Ashtray Girl
July 12, 1987-April 30, 2010

Eva Flies Away
December 3, 2007-October 31, 2011

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 02:02 AM   #5
2faces7
fallen star

I am currently:

thankyou lol my gf even though she is 5ft nothing and a right old whimp she was ready to come down and kick some arse lol id jsut rather wait intill theres more people here so i feel safe, jsut wish had the guts to do it during the situation x

Old 17-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
long road

I am currently:

might not be easy but anyway you can distance yourself from this guy's friend? like if you're alone and he is and he starts behaving like that leave and go to your room? i dunno sorry. not a long term solution i know but might help until the others are back and you can have extra support behind you to stamp this out.
you are perfectly entitled to be upset by this. you were obviously uncomfortable with what he was doing and talking about, yet he continued. just because he seems nice some of the time doesnt makle his behaviour less.

i know you said you casnt talk to your girlfriend about the past, well your welcome to talk on here i find writing stuff down easier than saying it anyway.
thinking of you,
jen x

'Fix me. Fix my head. Fix me please. I don't wanna be dead.
Someday. I'll feel no pain. Someday. I won't have a brain.They'll take away the part that hurts. And let the rest remain.'

'That gun is loaded but it's not in my hand'

long road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
2faces7
fallen star

I am currently:

thanks for your suport. and the duck photo is awsome :) x

Old 29-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
helpable

2faces7

What you have described IS abuse.
This man is coming univited into your bodyspace, and asking you questions that are too personal for him to ask you.
He has no right to touch you.
You might find this page useful
http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmon...encesexplained

How about talking this over with to your GP, the present and the past. If you don't want to talk, you could write a note and hand it to him or her.

You can always talk to the samaritans about how you feel, they are not just thre for suicidal people, they are there for everyone to talk about feelings.

Meanwhile, I would make it a priority to move to other accomodation. Tell your housemates, tell anyone, just don't keep this in.
Just get away from him, don't feel like you should put up with this a moment longer.
The man sounds like an insecure vulnerable person who is preying on people because he feels bad about himself.
This type of man gives men a bad name.

helpable is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)