RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #2001
HopeRises

Will they be able to extend it if you need extra support Katie?

I've had enough waste of a day..haha I knew this would happen though so I shouldn't be to upset about it!

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #2002
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!

I am currently:

Doubtful. I really don't know what will be done. They might be able to refer me somewhere else... but that's the problem- the word refer. It always takes so long...

This is why I don't get optimistic. Every ****ing time I get optimistic about something I get completely and utterly shot to pieces.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.

rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #2003
HopeRises

urgh that is rather stupid!
You can do CBT online though (moodgym) so maybe if you do it intense with them for those weeks but still enjoy it and find it helpful then you can do it online. But I understand that isn't really enough..but it could be a stop gap until they get you more therapy.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #2004
Sparky!

*Cuddles Katie*. I dunno what to say but *hugs* I hope you're okay.

I just woke up. HOW is it possible to go from like, not sleeping to sleeping alll the time? It's ridiculous. Plus I then woke up to an email which has made me rather.. angry, tbh. I know I've been stupid lately but I'm still an adult with the right to make my own decisions and I DO know what's best for me. Just. Ugh. Lame.

Old 11-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #2005
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*cuddles katie* silly system

bleh. i overslept and missed my last sem [which gives me a D for 20% of the history grade/missed the study guide for the final] and missed my health class that i was gonna talk to the prof about for this bloody paper. and meeting with my advisor about studying abroad and she'll be on maternity leave all january ><

*curls up and sighs*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #2006
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.

Right i'm off to panto with my mate :)

Hope were all ok x

I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #2007
Sparky!

*Cuddles Heather* Oh that sucks. Could you speak to someone other than your advisor about the studying abroad thing? Hope you're ok love.

Sounds good Loz, have fun :)

Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #2008
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

*hugs everyone* Can you e-mail the people, Heather? I don't know. I'm sure there will be a way around it.

xx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #2009
Sparky!

Hey Claire :) How're you doing?

Old 11-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #2010
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

hey Sparky!
I'm okay actually thanks, Friday is my day off uni, so I've done some work and mooched about really. It's my last week in Spain before Christmas, so I'm going to an erasmus Christmas do tonight and tomorrow, I'm pretty excited really.

Sorry, you didn't ask for my life story! How are you?

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

Old 11-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #2011
HopeRises

Have fun at the Panto Loz.

Heather that sucks, but like others have said? could you email?

Spark, sorry about the rude email! Maybe they didn't realise it would come across that way or something? I don't know!

Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #2012
Sparky!

Yay, sounds good Claire :)

Thanks Leigh. It wasn't rude or anything, and I do kind of understand, but eh. Just not too happy! How're you my love?

Old 11-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #2013
HopeRises

I'm alright, wasted my dad (Again) But atleast I've washed and changed today which is an imporvement on yesterday! Tomorrow will have to be shopping day and I'm shitting it..the town is going to be heaving! but, whats needs must and all that Jazz!

Old 11-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #2014
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

i cant talk to anyone else about the studying abroad cuz of having to discuss what classes i need when but... emailed the two profs
scared to check email ><

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #2015
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm sorry, is anyone about? I can't do this. At all. I was an idiot to think I could. Sorry.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 AM   #2016
Sparky!

*Cuddles* I'm here. What's going on hun? You can do this, please look after yourself! xx

Old 12-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #2017
HopeRises

You can do this Claire, we are all cheering you on!

Whats going on that your finding so tough at the moment?

Old 12-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #2018
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm sorry. I just dared to think that people cared for my feelings, that I was worthwhile as a person, and it's just been proved totally wrong. It's not worth the hassle. I'm sorry I'm being so pathetic and emo.

I hope you're both okay xx

Old 12-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #2019
Sparky!

*Holds you* You're not being pathetic or emo, you're hurting and you're having a hard time right now. But you're also being incredibly strong. It's awful when you're made to feel like that but please don't believe those things. You ARE cared for and you are so, so worthwhile. Do you want to talk about what happened / who made you feel like this? Please be safe love xx

Old 12-12-2009, 01:28 AM   #2020
HopeRises

I holler what Sparky said. You are cared for and worthwhile. I'm sorry people made you feel that way *huggles you*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)