RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:
Big news! Well, for me! :)

I might be getting my own place in November! As awesome as this is I'm also kinda scared! I've never lived alone. Oh and don't laugh but I'm going to rent the house right next door to my mom!
Her new husband really does not want me in this house anymore! I'm not even a problem! I'm quiet, I stay out of his way! But the fact that I'm 26 & still living at home is such a problem for him! He wants me out so bad that one weekend I went to visit my sister & when I came home he had given my bed away! Seriously! Just gave it away! Been sleeping on the couch ever since!
I even asked mom before she got married if I needed to move out & she said "No! Why do you need to move out? This is your home!" Yeah right! Anyway we already made an agreement that when his stupid red jeep is outside I can't come over but when its not there we can hang out all we want! He's that possesive over her! I can't even sit next to or have a conversation with her without him having a fit!
Ugh! I didn't want to talk about how annoying moms husband is! I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT MY NEW PLACE! lol

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain"

Panda in a Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #2
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

I think I already have everything I need to move in!
-Drums
-Guitars
-Coffee maker
Yup! Good to go!

Old 17-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #3
Lilo

I am currently:

It's awesome that you'll be getting your own place

Play the drums really loudly when only your moms boyfriend is home, that'll show him !, and you should make him buy you a new bed!

Also can pandas go into comas?!

Lilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

Heck yeah dude! I'm gonna bang the crap outta those drums! I have two sets so ones going in the living room & the other in the bedroom! lol Haven't played since he moved in! Ugh!
Mom said she is going to make him buy me a new bed though!
And yes, pandas can be in comas too! lol

Old 17-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
Sketchy

I am currently:

Your mum's boyfriend is a morron! How dare he force you a way! Are you in America? Would you care for me to fly over there and give him a good yelling at? He might be scared of a small angry Scottish lady! No, but seriously, that was bang out of order.

Anyway, a new place is exciting. Are you decorating? What's it like? I hope you'll be happy there. I live alone and it's can be ok, no one to bug you and you can suit yourself. At least your mum is next door, so it won't be too scary a move.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 05:13 AM   #6
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

I would love, more then anything, for a small angry Scottish lady to come yell at him!
I'm not much of a decorator! Everything I own is black and green! Those are my colors! Honestly I just want a bed! I'll worry about everything else later!
Its just a small house! Kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom! And a freakin huge closet!
The only thing thats kinda scary is all the alone time! When I'm alone I just think and think and think and think and stress myself out!

Old 18-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
Sketchy

I am currently:

Black and green sounds really nice. There's plenty of time for sorting out what needs doing, so getting a bed sounds like the main plan. A small house is great, less to clean!
I get what you mean about alone time. I find sometimes I have to really distract myself to stop the low thoughts taking over. When you feel yourself getting stressed could you maybe post here? Or you could go out, even if it's just for a walk or phone someone?

I just noticed your mood says sick. I hope you feel better soon.x

Last edited by Sketchy : 18-08-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: missed a bit

Old 18-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
TrixiePix
Terri

I am currently:

That's awesome, I just moved a couple of months ago and I'm still sorting out the decorating :) I know what you mean about alone time, I have never lived alone but I do find the thoughts creep in when my housemate is out, but I love the independance of not living with my parents any more :) by the way your step dad is a prick, obviously. Well done on your new house

'We may not have it all together, but together we have it all'

TrixiePix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..

I am currently:

I am really happy for you that you have a found a place, your step dad sounds like a moron.. I hope he does buy you a new bed..

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #10
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
When you feel yourself getting stressed could you maybe post here? Or you could go out, even if it's just for a walk or phone someone?

I just noticed your mood says sick. I hope you feel better soon.x

Thats the thing! I have to find a new way to destress! Before I could talk to my mom & she'd always help me out! Relapsing was very rare & not as bad over the past few years but came back with a vengence when she was taken away from me!
Oh & I'm feeling better, thanks!

Old 18-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #11
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixiePix View Post
by the way your step dad is a prick, obviously. Well done on your new house

Old 19-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #12
Sketchy

I am currently:

Is there any way you can arrange a time to talk to your mum, tell her how you feel? It's really not fair that it has been taken away from you.

I'm here if you ever want to talk.

It will be good to have your own home though and having the fun of making it your own. I rent a flat (apartment where you are) and I love making it my own safe space, having it the way I like it. But yes, the triggering thoughts appear sometimes if I'm alone too much, so it's important to keep in contact with people and shout out if you aren't coping.

Old 20-08-2012, 05:19 AM   #13
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

Mom & I actually spent the day together & had a long talk about whats been going on! "Husband" was upset about it but oh well! She reassured me that she knows what going on & how I'm feeling & what her husband is trying to do! She had a long talk with him too & told him if things don't change, he's gone! She said I would always have her support & theres nothing "husband" can do about that!
Had a good day today! :)

Old 20-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #14
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

Thats all I really wanted/needed! Reassurance that she's still there for me & didn't give up on me!

Old 25-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #15
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
I'm not getting my own place! Mom doesn't want me to move out & honestly I can't afford or even take care of myself right now! I'm losing it! I'm starting a new job monday & I don't even knw how long thats gonna last! I'm like 1 step away from checking myself into a hospital!

Old 26-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #16
Sketchy

I am currently:

How are you feeling about that? Your mum's husband will have to deal with it. It's your home and he has no right to force you out. Let it be his problem! Is there any way you can talk to him about how he makes you feel? Maybe staying at home is good idea, so you can save some money for a while before eventually moving out.x

Old 26-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #17
Foxeh
Girl Disappearing

I am currently:

Good for you! That's so great...I'd love to move out! xx

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Cheese & Jam!

Foxeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #18
Panda in a Coma

I am currently:

I'm actually not that upset! I just want to be left alone where ever I'm at!
A few weeks ago I actually tried to talk to him. He didn't listen. He just stood there & shook his head & didn't want to hear what I had to say. I'm done with this guy! I'm the one who's made the effort, stepping outta my comfort zone trying to show this guy I'm not a bad kid. I clean up after him everyday, have cooked several dinners for him, I stay out of his way and he just thinks he's king of the castle! Whatever!
But mom & I are still trying to keep our relationship! We just have to work around "husbands" stupidity now!

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)