RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #21
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Why do you want to restrict?
Can yo try & fight that voice that tells you too?
&& congrats :hug:
x x x

EyelinerAndCigarettes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
Olive branch

I'm in the same boat at the moment. I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning and I know that I have gained, I also ate today because of C1 and C2 and I don't regret it, yet. I don't really ahve anything helpful to say other than I think you are stronger than you think and you can fight this. XxX

System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #23
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyelinerAndCigarettes View Post
Why do you want to restrict?
Can yo try & fight that voice that tells you too?
&& congrats :hug:
x x x
Because I hate knowing that I've gained and am jealous of my old self when I was at my lowest weight y'know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive branch View Post
I'm in the same boat at the moment. I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning and I know that I have gained, I also ate today because of C1 and C2 and I don't regret it, yet. I don't really ahve anything helpful to say other than I think you are stronger than you think and you can fight this. XxX
Ahh yeah I saw people doing those exams, how did it go? I failed those last year so dropped it aaha..
So are you hun, *hugs*

[LittleMonster] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #24
Olive branch

C1 was good, C2 sucked. I found myself obessesing about food during it, which was really annoying, not the time or place. I'm sort of okay, I'm not sure why I am able to eat at the moment, but I'm trying to not think about it. I worry there will be a restriction after it to balance myself out.

System A
My Isaac

System B

"Don't touch me."

Old 11-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #25
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

ahh try and keep eating and not allow restriction to come in, I know that's hypocritical but I guess I understand how you feel :)
I failed C2 I got a U but I didn't even try, ah well
Sucks about obsessing about food, during my exam I was soo absorbed by the exam it left no room for anything else luckily

Old 12-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #26
Olive branch

I am trying today, it's not easy though. I'm planning on having safe foods today to keep me from stressing entirely tonight. I'm trying really hard to get off laxatives.
Oh dear with the C2, I'm doing further maths, and they have really high hopes for us, as if I don't pressure myself enough!
That's good about your exam. I hope it went okay.

How are you feeling today?
X

System A
My Isaac

System B

"Don't touch me."

Old 12-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #27
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

Quote:
I am trying today, it's not easy though. I'm planning on having safe foods today to keep me from stressing entirely tonight. I'm trying really hard to get off laxatives.
Oh dear with the C2, I'm doing further maths, and they have really high hopes for us, as if I don't pressure myself enough!
That's good about your exam. I hope it went okay.

How are you feeling today?
X
Ah that's good at least- yeah laxatives are nasty. my last experience put me off entirely..i'm back to restriction now.. oh dear, good luck with that. i'm okay just down bout weight

Old 14-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #28
Navas
aurea mediocritas

I am currently:

Quote:
C2 sucked. I found myself obessesing about food during it, which was really annoying, not the time or place.

I was obsessing about food and water (which I had stupidly forgotten to take to the test table) during the first sections of my AP Calc AB exam. Even so I did well enough on it (5 on an integral scale of 1 to 5) that I didn’t have to retake it. But I was really sure I’d failed it when I came out of the room.

Being hard-pressed to or simply unable to complete a lot of schoolwork at the end of my junior year that I normally wouldn’t have had so much trouble with was one of several things that’s made me take the drawbacks of undernourishment more seriously .

With respect to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by just-me View Post
When I try to maintain I lose control and end up gaining

I’ve never been in extended professional treatment for my eating disorder, but it seems like a plan would be to regain weight while addressing the psychological bases of the problem until you reach a weight that’s both healthy in the long term and which doesn’t make you feel bad, and then maintain it. To do that you can make meal plans and commit to sticking to them, without over- or undereating.
As you feel you have more control over not binging or restricting you could allow for more variance as to how much and what you eat on a given day, but the average within a relatively short interval (e.g. a week) is still pretty constant.
Of course the above is not easy at all, but I think it’s possible.

I don’t mean to insult your intelligence with any of this. I know it’s all pretty obvious but I just thought I'd say something.

Navas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #29
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

OOh right, hugs...

Yeah I suppose, right now though I am trying to lose what I've gained =/ feel too fat even though rationally I know I'm still under anorexic BMI ..it sucks big time aha

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)