RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-06-2021, 10:17 PM   #1
raggygirl

I am currently:
Adult - Random thinking

Just sat watching crap on TV and the thought to cut just jumps in my head, where it comes from I don't know, I'm sat thinking about where my blades are, I know I've got them hid, but not where. Have to go looking or failing 5gat have a go with the kitchen knife vos that's not really cutting. It doesn't count if it doesn't need stitches or staples. Thought writnibg this may help, but does anything.

raggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-06-2021, 09:41 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I hope that writing this post helped a bit, it's good to get your feelings out. It sounds wise that your blades are hidden- I'm guessing it's a delaying tactic you've put in place to help give you more time to think before acting?

I don't personally believe that it doesn't count if it doesn't need stitches/staples. Anything you do to injure yourself is damaging to your body and is a sign that things are really difficult for you.

Do you have go-to distractions that help you?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2021, 08:57 PM   #3
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

Hi

I hope that you're OK, or as OK as you can be. I found throwing out the blades really helped me as I found knives etc too dirty to use. Did something on TV trigger you? It's good that you have posted.

Mand x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 07:43 PM   #4
raggygirl

I am currently:

Well here I am again, 8 weeks since I last cut, all healed and a new scar to hide, hide my shame. Things are stressed in my head/life at the moment (sick relative/work) and that's got me on edge, got a new blade last week all wrapped up and locked away, I know people say throw them out but I need to know it's there it just needs to be hard to get to.
I don't believe I'm going to cut but never say never.
A friend's getting married 2 weeks today, a happy time but thinking about seeing lots of people I don't know, people judging me, all of me, I won't fit in I know I won't but I have to go. I should be past all this Im way to old to have this insecurity.
Well thanks for letting me get this out there cos I sure as hell can't tell anyone.

raggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)