RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #181
.ghost.

I am currently:

Sarah, it's really brave of you to try. I know it might be a bit scary at first, but you're strong enough to do this.
I'm really worried about you, make sure you don't collapse or anything, increases your calories a bit will reduce the risk of that.
*hugs* Take care.

Just to add: If I can go through the next 6-7 hours without b/p-ing then I'll be 4 days free!
And, I really enjoyed my dinner today.

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #182
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

^that^ is so wonderful sweetheart,, well done x1000 =)) keep yourself occupied for the evening, do something you enjoy, keep yourself focused on that flipping amazing target! =)) *big cuddles* x

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #183
.ghost.

I am currently:

Thank you! 5 days without purging now! I think this is the longest I've ever gone...

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

Old 06-08-2007, 11:51 AM   #184
surprising mystery

I am currently:

Emma? *hopes thats your name* that is fantastic, such a massive achievement already. I wish you all the best, I know you can do it :)

whats going on with me.. I have just eaten crap crap and more crap. I dont have meals anymore at all, I just permanantly snack on stuff, I cant imagine ever having 3 meals a day ever again. I will probably get fatter like this but its so hard to tell how much Im eating if I never have a meals. hmm, idk, I want to loose weight, but i have sort of given up in everything so Im not sure how its gonna happen. :/

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #185
.ghost.

I am currently:

Yeah that's my name, and thank you very much for your support =]

Have you tried a meal plan? 3 meals a day plus a snack between each meal so you don't binge in between meals. I don't think you need to lose weight, but it's still better to eat healthily rather than snack on junk food all day so a meal plan might help.
Take care xx

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

Old 15-08-2007, 09:37 AM   #186
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

bumps

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #187
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Going shopping with my friends today. It'll be the first time I've seen them in ages. Feel absolutley huge, haven't eaten yet and don't plan to until tea.
That sums it up.

Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #188
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi

I am currently:

i am attemtpting to stay on top of my eating and not start fasting again but i can feel myself slipping into all my negative thoughts again

I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)

~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #189
surprising mystery

I am currently:

I thought, for a moment, being under 7 stone isnt realistically good. So I thought about eating more, but I'm scaired, I havent stepped on the scales for a couple of days cos the batteries have run out *I wonder why :S* I want to eat sweet things.. I crave them so much but I am so worried about what they will do to me.

Today I had 315 cals of nuts and dried fruit, a cornetto 160 cals, a banana est. 150 cals, and two small peices of toast with.. butter :/ est. 300 cals = 925, ah, lets just say 1000 cals!

Then I have to have tea, I dont want it, but I have to have it, I cant refuse dinner two nights in a row. Urgh.

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 10:52 PM   #190
Caffe_al_Caramel
Muumipeikko

I am currently:

Whats going on with me? Gained 3lbs (during vacations), lost 4lbs being home, before vacations I ate healthy, now I'm restricting again (well obviously, losing weight - again).. today i literally ate everything i saw (that has happend only few times before) , now i know I wont be eating anything tomorrow, I'm so tired physically and mentally and so sleepy.

Finding that "1 thing" !

(feel free to PM me anymtime :))

One day I will be free and happy!

PS : You can call me Caramel :P

Caffe_al_Caramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 10:58 PM   #191
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld

I am currently:

*holds everybody tight*

go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.

Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 02:36 AM   #192
Kallisti
I wonder.

I am currently:

I feel fat and disgusting and I just wish I could stop eating.
I know I'm thin, but I want to be thinnER.
I would rather like to waste away.
But my EFFING skin keeps getting worse.

---

Gd, I need to eat now but I really don't want to...
*ewoijfdjldfjkhadr3y899*Y)(U*TFJ()SDRD

Last edited by Kallisti : 18-08-2007 at 04:32 AM.

"When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so when I was six I did..."

Kallisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 08:40 AM   #193
.ghost.

I am currently:

Managed to eat about 1200 calories a day without b/p-ing for 5 days, because I don't want to starve but I really need to lose weight. I *should* have lost 2lbs by monday, but my parents have hidden the scales which really sucks...

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)