RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-10-2014, 08:47 AM   #1
Rayne136

I am currently:
so confused

OK so I have major body issues that stem from well one being intersex and the other not having genitals that match my gender identity is confusing when I was little it was always a tose up how I would dress or present I rembet being in preschool and being forced to use the girls bathrooms and in middle and highschool I was required to use the nurses bathroom and having grown up in foster care I was placed in many programs and residentials where my gender identity was chosen for me some time I was told i was going to live on the boys side and some times the girls or worse alone because I didn't clearly fit one or the other this has me left in a constant state of confusion where I don't know what I am I often end of crying doing something as simple as taking a shower or getting dressed picking which underwear Im going to wear or clothing that I can feel comfortable in which bathroom I'm going to use and relationships well I can't have one of those because when things get all touchey feely I eather cry or stop it before things start coming off in fear that I may be rejected or worse I'm just so lost and I don't even know what I'm asking but I just need some sort of support and is there any one here who has any gender related issues i can talk to because I feel soo alone and any advice would also be welcomed thank you

Last edited by Rayne136 : 23-10-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Rayne136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

That does sound very tough. I have no experience of these kind of issues personally. Do you have anyone you can talk to about it? Like a counsellor? Have you been referred to see anyone medically about being intersex that can help you?

I might be making an absolute rubbish suggestion but could you have female and male clothes and that way you can dress the way that fits how you feel? It's my understanding that gender identity is fluid and this means from day to day or month to month you can feel differently about your gender identity. Having different styles of clothes might help!

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 03:47 PM   #3
nowhereman

I am currently:

Hey, I have no experience with this personally but wanted to offer maybe a shoulder to cry on and just say I read it and sympathise. I don't know really anything apart from a book I read called Golden Child. But I do know how sexuality can be confusing so I can imagine this is even harder to cope with. I may not know what to say but I am here to listen if you need it. You don't have to be alone, I'm sure there is support online if you search, maybe you could email the Samaritans jo@samaritans.org they may be able to help, at least to listen. I wish I could help more but I hope it helps to know there is a friendly ear here. Take care.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)