RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #20001
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*cuddles* That sounds really hard.. here if you want to talk about what is going on <3

Tonight was dance show no.1, which I was completely DREADING and it went well and I actually kind of enjoyed it.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #20002
HopeRises

Yay, I love that feeling aswell when you've been dreading something and then you do it and 1. it isn't as bad and 2. if it was, you made it anyway..it's an awesome feeling.

I saw a video of you dancing on facebook..your pretty damn good at it!

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #20003
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Leigh, glad you're feeling a bit better. I'm sorry though that you've got something niggling - and that there are kids involved. <3

Star! I'm so glad it went well!! Well done for doing it! I'm glad you're feeling a bit more positive. <3 Jealous I've not seen you dance!

Much love to all <3

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #20004
HopeRises

How are you today? Have you had your case meeting yet Ritzi?

I have driven on my own today (yay) and also done part of my passplus and driven on the motorway (double yay) so i'm in high spirits.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #20005
fawkes

That's really cool Leigh!! I'm excited for you and semi jealous! I'd love to drive!

The case conference is being moved to next week, still waiting to hear from my cpn and see him about it beforehand, he said he'd come out and meet with me first but I won't hold my breath on that. I'm worn out a bit. But the sun is shining and I'm on my way home to dog sit our neighbours dog (actually it's more like doggy playdates! I take Jackson to ours and he and Rolo play for a few hours, it's very cute!) and possibly clean the house and sand the new shelves, might even get around to painting them who knows!?

Old 03-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #20006
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Leigh that is exciting! Glad the driving is going well :) Also jealous though!

Aw Ritzi that sounds cute with the dogs! I'm looking forward to seeing my dog next week. I hope your CPN does come and see you and it's helpful. lGood luck with getting some of the work done, but don't push yourself too hard!

Thanks for saying that Leigh! :) I think I'm a bit rubbish (compared to all the people who've been dancing for yearsss anyway) but it's fun so hey ho.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #20007
HopeRises

Awh the dogs sound cute..My dog just attempted to sit on my lap..he had his back leg of the floor and his bum on my knees and then his front legs on the floor haha..He is a funny boy..I was stealing his seat so he decided to attempt to sit on me instead.

Hope you get some of the work done.

Star, How are you? Your not rubbish, especially as you've not been doing it for years. is your next show tonight?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #20008
fawkes

Let us know how it goes Star! *hug*

Leigh, bless him! I do love animals. :) How are you this evening?

I've not managed to have quite the productive evening I wanted - or more I kind of seem to have hit a wall. I've cleaned the house and had Jackson over, and yada yada, but I don't know, mentally and emotionally I seem to have hit a flunk. I feel miserable and on edge in varying combinations. I don't really know why.

Last edited by fawkes : 04-05-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #20009
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*cuddles tight* I'm sorry you're feeling bad lovely. If you want to talk about what made you feel sad, I'm here. I understand feeling like that but you don't deserve to feel so bad about yourself, you're such a lovely person. It sounds like you had quite a productive evening anyway, try not to push yourself too hard <3

How are you doing Leigh? x

Yeah the second one was tonight, then it finishes tomorrow. It went well :)

Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #20010
fawkes

Star, I'm really glad it went well :) How are you feeling?

Thank you - I'm okay now. I'm sorry I keep spamming this thread with burblings. I really am. <3

Old 04-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #20011
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Yopu don't need to apologize love <3 We really do want to know how you're doing. I'm always here, okay? I'm glad you're feeling a bit better though.

I'm okay, tired! Heading to bed in a minute, feel like all I'm doing at the moment is sleeping lol.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #20012
fawkes

Aw. You're actually doing a bit more now though I think Star? I hope you managed to sleep well.

How is everyone today?

Old 04-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #20013
HopeRises

I agree with Ritzi, you seem to be doing more and that's good I think.

Just wanted to leave love as I'm going to bed now xxx

Old 04-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #20014
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Tbh the only thing I've actually been doing is the dance show. But yeah I guess that's better than nothing. I don't know. I'm sitting here crying and I have no idea why.

Hope you sleep well Leigh <3

How are you Ritzi?

Old 04-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #20015
fawkes

Oh Star love, *cuddle*. Did anything happen? How was the show? I'm here if you want to talk - just shoot me a PM.

I hope you sleep well Leigh, *hug*

I'm grand. Amy's home for a few days so that's nice - and I'm once again "dog-sitting" (overseeing doggy dating more like :P ).

Old 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #20016
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thank you lovely. I think I fell out with one of my housemates but it was stupid, I don't think it's that really. I don't know.

*cuddles* Glad Amy's home for a bit, I hope you both have a lovely time. Hehe, hope the dogs are having fun too :P

Old 04-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #20017
fawkes

Hmm. If it is upsetting you then it's not really stupid. I'm sorry that happened though love..

I really am here if you want to talk. <3 Much love to you Star xx

Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #20018
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Oh it was my own fault, I was being really oversensitive! I think I'm just tired and kind of sad just now, I'll be fine tomorrow probably.

Thank you though love <3 I hope you're doing okay xx

Old 05-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #20019
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm just dropping by with mega love, Star, I agree with Ritzi, if it bothers you it's important. Also, everyone's allowed to be over sensitive now and then. You've got a lot on, and I hope the Dance show was fab!

Ritzi, I'm glad Amy's home for a bit, do you guys have anything nice planned? Also, when you said overseeing doggy dating I got a really nasty image in my head!

Leigh, how're you?

I think I might have found a reasonable house in Manchester, in the area I want to be in for next (academic) year. I've still got some concerns and this house hunting and applying for grants is so time consuming that I feel like I'm working 3 jobs again. All for a good cause though. Sorry to barge in like that, but I felt I should update you all on my life, cause I'm hardly here at the moment, but I do think about you and keep up with the thread.

I hope you're all okay x

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #20020
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Hi.

Just wondered if I can join this thread? Have had food stuff going on for years, but have only recently acknowledged it.

I'm just watching Deal or no Deal. It's a bit rubbish, but I feel better sometimes if there's some background noise. Feeling a bit lonely today, so TV company is welcome. :)

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)