Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #21
Soft Kitty

Aww thank you both, it's most appreciated. Jenna, you're right about it being their job, that's something the crisis team said to me once, which is true!

I haven't had a very good day today unfortunately. I was close to taking an overdose impulsively but then didn't (am not actually very impulsive) but I have been struggling more with self-ham and feeling so overwhelmed that I've been 'pulling inwards'. I'm so tired of mental health stuff. I feel like I'm doing something wrong to not get better, but I also tell myself that my bumpy patches are shorter and further apart than they used to be. Maybe there's hope yet.

Soft Kitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #22
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Battling MH stuff is tiring. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, getting better isn't easy or straightforward. It's good that you're noticing some changes however small they seem. You are doing this. How have you been recently?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #23
Soft Kitty

Thank you so much for your kindness, and for asking. I seem to be a bit up and down this week, difficult days are really difficult but I have also had markedly better days. It seems to be that I have managed better on the days I've had something 'meaningful' to do, even if it has made me feel anxious. I'm going to try and bear this in mind for when my college course finishes and try to find something to put in its place.

Old 30-03-2019, 11:16 AM   #24
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

That's a positive thing to realise, about doing meaningful activities. When do you finish college? Do you know what things you might like to do/give a try? What is important to you?

Old 31-03-2019, 08:36 PM   #25
Soft Kitty

Thank you :) college finishes at the end of April. I'm hoping to try out a Women's Group in my town and see how that feels, and I'm hoping to get a little bit more work. I'm also thinking of setting up a little buddies selling one or two homemade aromatherapy products, though that's slow-going. I won think more about what's important to me because I can't seem to quite think of it at the moment!

Old 31-03-2019, 08:41 PM   #26
Stellata

Sounds good. :)

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #27
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Those sound like really positive plans, I hope you manage to at least try them out. Are there things that will help you to take those steps?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)