RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #921
[Luna]

*Bumpage*

xox

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #922
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

*crash lands back in thread*
Sorry I have neglected you all!!

Clare- Well done for asking for financial help and I'm so glad it worked out well! And and and that's awesome about being honest with your aunt and mam and taking the prn. ALSO, well done for making a scary phonecall, and talking to your family and the volunteering work (what charity is it btw?) and generally being ALL the heroic!! You're doing so well, keep it up!
Emma- You're being so amazingly pro-recovery at the moment [GIANT SUBTLE HINT ABOUT A CERTAIN AWARD], I'm really proud. ALL the congratulations <3

Kia- I'm so glad you made it to CAMHS the other day, please keep going and talking to her! And well done on the drama exam; I'm a very proud big sister. I think my new mission will be to convince you to go to drama school, as you seem to be really good at this acting lark!
Kate- ALL the luck for group therapy! Let us know how it goes!

Lillie- I am spellbound as to why the hell you were using a kitchen scourer to wash, but yay for purchasing legit washing items! And also, the new card is an amazing idea, and also ALL the congratulations for getting medical attention. Love you <3
Andrea- Well done for being brave about the icky cameras; I really hope the operation is super-successful!

Saffy [I feel that's a legit guess at your name]- congratulations on your one year free. That's absolutely amazing! Have you got yourself a nice one month free bracelet? And yay for the essay too :)
Belle- Well done for leading the zumba classes; that must be so scary to start with, but also lots of fun! And yay for ALL the ED appointment compliance and teaching Beavers =D

Laura- Well done for bouncing back :)
Aamanee- Wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow, I hope you can stay strong and reach out for help if and when you need it.

In Jenna-land, I have engaged in ALL the standard anti-anorexic behaviours. e.g. eating. I am also 4 months self-harm free. Hooray for me!

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #923
[Luna]

Well done Jenna!! 4 months is amazing and eating is ALL the win.
*Giant-subtle victory dance* :D

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #924
high.hopes
Kia!

I am currently:

Convinsing me to go to drama school really will be a massive task! So good luck with that one Jenna!

On the other hand, i'm very proud of you! Well done for well, eating! And massive congratulations on your 4 months... That's amazing! :) <3

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears...

high.hopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #925
little.ophelia

Kia, drama majors are clearly the coolest people, you should totally go for it... :)

Jenna, you are awesome. Always, but especially so.

In Ilana news, today was my last day with the elementary schoolers for my practicum, and I made cookies without having a total freak-out, and while I was with them I even ate one. I realize that sounds silly, but, oh well. There you have it.

little.ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #926
Cbear

I am currently:

Thanks Jenna the charity is starlight children's foundation.

So today I went an appointment that I really didn't want to go to and then before I went in I accidentally dropped my phone into the friggin TOILET! (luckily unused :P) so then I went to my appt which turned out to be pretty painless. Then I went to the phone shop and got told that I have been screwed by customer service so started a long winded saga of insurance claims etc...
Finally got it all sorted but have to wait a while for new phone and in the end it turns out ill be better off once the saga ends! But I was brave and didn't meltdown (well not completely/didn't self harm)

And I also reached 2 months free today so am feeling pretty good about that.

Congrats to everyone else. This thread keeps me motivated :D

Cbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #927
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

congratulations on 4 months Jenna well done ...
Congratulations on 2 months Cbear well done

My husband leaves here at 5 pm his plane is at 7.40 pm and it lands at London healthrow at 9pm he says he will call me as soon as he can...
Still worried ...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : SI TRIGGER
the other day wanted my husband to get blades ...then i realized that i dont need them at all
that am better off with out them ...

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #928
high.hopes
Kia!

I am currently:

I'm sure they are Ilana, and that's only one reason why it wouldn't work for me! Haha... Well done for managing to both bake and eat cookies! It's not silly, you should be very proud & it was very much the right thing! :)

Cbear, well done on managing not to completely melt down, it all sounds very stressful! And congratulations on the 2 months free! That's really good!

Aamanee, i hope you manage to stay safe whilst your husband travels and also that he arrives safely! Massive well done for realising you don't need the blades, that was very sensible!

Despite feeling very out of control of my emotions at the moment, i'm trying very hard to be 'sensible'. I've made a concious effort to eat a little more sensibly today, i also had a full meltdown in class when asked to sing solo but managed a verse after some encouragement & i went to camhs too.

well done everybody! <3

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears...

Old 08-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #929
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS

I am currently:

My husband landed safely at London heathrow
The following content has been hidden - Reason : od trigger
managed to give my self the right ammount of meds for my night time ones and didnt take any more than what i was to have

Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #930
little.ophelia

Clare, that has happened to me/my phone too! Well done for not having a meltdown, stuff like that can be super stressful.

Kia! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I've come to the conclusion that you are definitely one of the coolest people. :P Also, how will I start my "Drama Students of RYL" club without you?! In seriousness, follow your heart and do what you love, whatever that is. And I'm glad that you're working so hard to be sensible, solos can be terrifying, and I'm glad you got through it, and made it to camhs :)

Aamanee, I'm so glad to hear that your husband got to London safely! And that's so great. I'm really proud of you, that must have taken a lot of self control!

I met my intake goal today, for the first time in a really long time. Trying to get back on track.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #931
akita

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
Andrea- Well done for being brave about the icky cameras; I really hope the operation is super-successful!
Thanks. I was really brave even if I do say so myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa View Post
In Jenna-land, I have engaged in ALL the standard anti-anorexic behaviours. e.g. eating. I am also 4 months self-harm free. Hooray for me!
That is really awesome of you Jenna on both accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.ophelia View Post
In Ilana news, today was my last day with the elementary schoolers for my practicum, and I made cookies without having a total freak-out, and while I was with them I even ate one. I realize that sounds silly, but, oh well. There you have it.
Aw, will you miss the little dears? Eating a cookie, isn't as silly as you might think but well done, you did it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
So today I went an appointment that I really didn't want to go to and then before I went in I accidentally dropped my phone into the friggin TOILET! But I was brave and didn't meltdown (well not completely/didn't self harm). And I also reached 2 months free today so am feeling pretty good about that.
Bugger on dropping your phone into a loo. Well done on not having a melt done and a bigger well done on being 2 months free, that's an awesome effort!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustingDreams View Post
Despite feeling very out of control of my emotions at the moment, i'm trying very hard to be 'sensible'. I've made a concious effort to eat a little more sensibly today, i also had a full meltdown in class when asked to sing solo but managed a verse after some encouragement & i went to camhs too.
Being sensible is full of win, both with emotions and eating so well done. I would have a melt down too if I had to sing in public but you were able to do it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Aamanee_ View Post
My husband landed safely at London heathrow.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : od trigger
managed to give my self the right ammount of meds for my night time ones and didnt take any more than what i was to have
Aamanee, good to see that your husbans arrived safely and that you were able to take only what you were meant to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.ophelia View Post
I met my intake goal today, for the first time in a really long time. Trying to get back on track.
That's a brilliant effort.

akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #932
crazykat
Fight for another day

Well done everyone, you are all amazing :)

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #933
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Ilana, well done on meeting your intake goal, I know you've been struggling with it for a while now. I hope you manage to keep it up.

I went to my exam today and made an honest effort to do well. I don't think I did (I may scrape a pass if I'm lucky and the examiner is feeling generous), but hey, I tried.

Also, I just emailed the college supervisor about repeating next year (which is necessary whether I do well in my exams or not, because I've really made a balls of things this year). I've been putting off that email for weeks.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #934
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

I just want to say everyone is AMAZING!

Conor well done for going to the exam and for emailing the college supervisor.

I heroically went to the case conference yesterday - I was open and honest as much as possible. And I'm trying with food - despite the weight gain and terrible niggling thoughts telling me not to.

I shall make a better effort to keep up to date here :)

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #935
high.hopes
Kia!

I am currently:

Ilana, that was possibly the cutest post ever - thank you! I would love to join your club, hehe! Maybe then i would be cool? I'm really not sure where my heart is right now, but there's still time i guess! More importantly, well done for reaching your intake goal! very proud of you, that's fantastic!

Well done Conor, it sounds like you've acheived alot!

Ritzi, very well done! I hope you can keep up the good work! :)

Proud of you all!
<3

Old 09-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #936
little.ophelia

Conor, that's really awesome. I know that all of that has been a struggle for you, and I'm proud of you for how hard you've been working.

Ritzi, that sounds like it was difficult, and I'm so so glad you managed. Keep it up! :)

Kia, I've already established that you already are cool! Also, truth be known, I'm not sure how cool my club is since right now I'm the only member... haha :P There's time, and you will figure it out, yes. Promise.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #937
fawkes

Ilana - I went back a bit - well done for meeting your intake goal. You can do this. <3

Old 09-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #938
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Oh golly gosh, just reading through the posts on here from the last few days has actually made my evening! You're all so very wonderful!

Ilana- well done for making and consuming cookies with the elementary school kids, and for meeting your intake goal yesterday [or whatever day it is/was in your bizarre time zone :p]
Clare- *googles* That charity sounds awesome, I hope you enjoy getting back into your regular voluntary work :) Well done for being brave about your phone and the appointment and two months free YYYAYYYYAYAYAYAY! You're awesome!

Aamanee- I hope you're doing OK! Well done for taking the prescribed amount of meds!
Kia- You are ALL the wonderful for going to CAMHS and trying to be sensible with food, and golly gosh I wish I could of heard you sing your solo- I really want to hear you sing!! I am ringing you in ten minutes anyway, to tell you how wonderful you are :)

Conor- AWESOME. Well done for making the effort for your exam, and for getting that tricky email sent. I hope your supervisor is helpful.
Ritzi- So glad you went to your conference and were honest. You're so brave. And well done for trying with food. Keep fighting. You're so inspiring.

Today I didn't burn. Even though I had ALL of the plans and NONE of the desire to be responsible.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #939
fawkes

Jenna! Well done love - I'm really proud of you for resisting the urge. YOU are inspiring. I'm here always ;)

Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #940
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

Makes me happy that you didn't, but sad that you planned to.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)