RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
bellaboo55

I am currently:
im so lost

for the last few days i have been feeling invisable to my family and when i try and talk to my mom about it 2 nites ago she says not right now as if she dont care so i gave her space and told her last nite how i was feeling.feels like she dont care about me any more she totaly fliped out on me.she told me i should talk about my feelings and when i do she dont like it i dont no wat to do any more with her.i dont no i think i wanna live with my auntie and uncle and stay out of my moms way and out of her hair.

last nite i was on msn talking to my friends and then my ex girlfriend comes on and she told me im a fat ass whore.i dont no why she hates me so much when she is the one who cheated on me not the other way around.

i feel like i dont belong any were any more.all i want is to be with my nanny so no one has to worrie about me any more.i sent my mom songs on facebook abou how i feel and she deletes them off of facebook.i dont no wat else i can do to get her to see that i need her.

bellaboo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hi there love. im sorry i have little advice but it kinda sounds like you need a freind, so im here to listen if you want to chat. just pm me anytime.
how are you at the moment?
its not fair the way people are being with you, but please try and take care of yourself and take things one day at a time.
*hug*

"Where you tend a rose, my lad, A thistle cannot grow."
Francis Hodgson Burnett

over the rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #3
bellaboo55

I am currently:

im doing better now i talked to my mommy today about how i was feeling.we both are just having bad days and i just took it out on her and i no its was not fair to her at all.but today we had a good convo and she was telling me how she was feeling.i told her im going to stay away for abit to give her time to herself.

Old 17-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hi. im glad you are feeling a little better.
its good that you and your mum had a chat and a bit of space may be what you both need. you are kind to think of your mum like this, but make sure you are doing what is best for you too.
take care and post anytime.

"Where you tend a rose, my lad, A thistle cannot grow."
Francis Hodgson Burnett

over the rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
bellaboo55

I am currently:

well my mom is my best friend in the hole world and when she needs her time i give it to her and i respect her no matter wat.i would not no wat to do with out her or my daddy,auntie or uncle.i tell my mom everything that is going on in my life and she is the one whos all ways there to help me sort it out i love my mom very much.my mom and my older sister are just alike they can both tell when something is happening but the difference it my mom dont push it out of me i tell her when im ready but my older sister pushes it out of me cuz she is over protective of me.i tell her one thing and she deal with it she wont let me fight or anything.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)