RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime

I am currently:
* May Trigger * I need help.

Hey everyone if you could just give me support/advice I would really appreciate it.
Okay I used to be a member of RYL and about a year ago I stopped coming on. In fact I stopped doing anything beneficial to my recovery. I thought I was ready it was 10 months since I cut and only a couple months since my OD. I did really well for a while, then I went to visit my father which is a completely different story. I slipped up, July 16th I did a few things that went back to my old ways and it was hard to get out of. I almost came back but i managed to fix it myself. I moved to a new country which really hurt me because it meant leaving my friends AGAIN and especially my best friend who was more like a support system/sister to me. It just all got bad. But I settled in my new home and was doing well in school and have amazing new friends who I love to death. So everything was seemingly going well. For a couple months I didn't want to cut or starve or anything, and for a while I couldn't even believe i wanted to in the past, it made me sick to my stomach to think that I did these things.
Then a couple months ago I started to feel myself slipping back into my old ways, i told my friends here because I was to afraid to tell my best friend back in my old home, to her this was all over. They didn't know what to do so we all tried to fix it but it got pushed aside, which is perfectly fine. But then I was just slipping further and further. One day I got really triggered when one of my friends cut themselves in front of me. That night I slipped up. That was March 6th.
Ever since I have been feeling worse and worse and I have no one to talk to about it. Its killing me because I am desperately trying to get better, but I can't support myself. So thats when I came back here. I just need some help getting better for good this time. I'm sick of trying this hard to recover only to be pushed back under. I really am just going to give in one day and that scares me.
Thank you guys so much.
<3

Hey man, now you're really living.

5 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
Mimsy

I am currently:

Well, RYL is the place to be. We're all friendly and you can talk to us anytime :)
Sorry you're going through such a tough time. Its really hard to push through the urges. (sorry this reply is rubbish)
If you need anything just PM me.
Miriam xxxx

Old 04-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #3
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

if yu want to talk hunny you know where i am.
im always around.
take care
xxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

Old 05-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #4
raistlin
Strong Survivor

I am currently:

Whenever you want to talk with someone, we'll be here waiting, willing to listen. Sorry life has been so tough recently. I understand the problems with moving around, but now I enjoy being able to meet new people and live my life a little differently each time (ie. being a better person).
Anyway, like I said, we are here for you and want you to succeed in being SI free. :)

Old 21-02-2019, 10:29 PM   #5
hannn

I am currently:
I'm here

I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I understand that we are going through a similar situation, if you need someone who 'gets it' then I'm always here for you . xo

Old 23-02-2019, 02:30 AM   #6
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

The OP posted this nearly 12 years ago...

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

Old 23-02-2019, 11:12 PM   #7
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Closing due to age. OP, feel free to contact a moderator if you'd like it reopening at any point.

No other sadness in the world would do

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)