Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-09-2016, 08:47 PM   #41461
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Any Threadlings About ?

Hope you are all okay.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #41462
iliketea416

I am currently:

Hey,

I've recently been diagnosed with BPD so this is all a bit new to me. I have an inward presentation. Does anyone else have this?

iliketea416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #41463
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey Tea , Welcome to the thread . I'm Mark :) I'm not sure what you mean by 'inward presentation' but I think inwardly all the time . BPD is hard to deal with , I hope you find us Usefull and Friendly :)

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 27-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #41464
iliketea416

I am currently:

Hi Mark,

Nice to meet you!

By inward presenting, I mean I don't express myself outwardly. Does that make sense?

Just a bit overwhelmed to be honest.

Hows your day been?

Old 28-09-2016, 01:23 PM   #41465
kdjon

I am currently:

Hello, I just got the actual confirmation that I'm BP yesterday from my psychiatrist. Apparently it's been on my notes for a good while now but they didn't think to tell me. Been waiting 18 months for STEPPS and apparently it looks like I 'got lost in the paperwork'
I've found the mental health care in Highlands, Scotland, sorely lacking in any consistency. Given that I was detained when I was 11 and am having problems at 34 you think they would be a bit more helpful.

The joys...

Sorry for the rant.

kdjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 06:06 PM   #41466
iliketea416

I am currently:

Rant away kdjon.

What's the action plan now?

How is everybody?

Old 29-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #41467
Doikers

I am currently:

I'm sorry kdjon , Mental health care is lacking in the Brecon Beacons , in South Wales too , Was told I was BPD but they had known for many years just never told me too.

Hi Tea :) How are you ?

Old 30-09-2016, 12:34 PM   #41468
xxmoonxraverxx
Lilli, 18, Florida

I am currently:

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. Anyway, having a hard time with flashbacks to when I was in jail. Could somebody pm me with tips on how to deal with this? (Pm because I hardly check this thread)

X X X X

|-/

xxmoonxraverxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 01:52 PM   #41469
Devil Girl

I am currently:

*Glomps*

You made up your mind to torture mine!
If you read a scar like a book, you will relise the story in which you over look
red ribbons were weaving
upon the young girls skin.
a trail of red weaved deep,
caused by pain from within

Devil Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #41470
kdjon

I am currently:

The action plan for me is to ditch Quetiapine. Tapering down from 150mg a day and so far am at 75mg so will sit at that for a week and then cut down further until I'm clean of it. That will just have me on fluoxetine and the occasional diazepam for panics and very occasional zopiclone for insomnia. I have 2.5mg Dexedrine which again is very occasional for my pathetic social skills and when work is full on. Now my whole immediate family know it looks like I'm in for the 'talk' this weekend... I don't know how I feel about it myself so I have no clue what's expected of me from them. I get that they want to support and help but I need to focus on getting off the Quetiapine first and trying to get rid of that brain fog.

kdjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:46 AM   #41471
iliketea416

I am currently:

Hey Doikers, hows things?

Hows everyone?

I've had a very "seesaw" week, up one minute and down the next.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:58 PM   #41472
Doikers

I am currently:

Head a bit of a mess last few days, sorry I've been AWOL :(

Old 03-10-2016, 10:17 PM   #41473
stumpy
Hidden In My Shell I'm the Invisible Person...

I am currently:

I'm feeling really Alone at the minute, not coping well, and trying to be even remotely rational feels impossible, I'm struggling with new forms of harming myself, through illicit drug use, I can't seem to get my mind to a stable point, I'm so on the edge of rocky, that I've even emailed the Samaritans in desperation, not knowing what else to do, or where else to turn, life feels impossible, I feel like hanging myself, but instead I turn to drugs that I know are dangerous, but I thought I was over all that, and now I feel like I'm trapped, like it's always going to be like this, like I'm never going to be better :'(

stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:59 PM   #41474
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Ceri*

Old 04-10-2016, 11:08 PM   #41475
stumpy

I am currently:

Thanks Mark, feeling a touch better after a good day, but not gonna get my hopes up that things will stay this way, hope ur all doing OK *hugs*

Old 05-10-2016, 08:37 PM   #41476
Devil Girl

I am currently:

*glomps*

You made up your mind to torture mine!
If you read a scar like a book, you will relise the story in which you over look
red ribbons were weaving
upon the young girls skin.
a trail of red weaved deep,
caused by pain from within

Devil Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #41477
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hi I'm sorry to gate crash as I don't have BPD but I am being referred to the Cawley Centre as they deal with trauma. Does anyone have experience of the Cawley ?

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #41478
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyducklin View Post
Hi I'm sorry to gate crash as I don't have BPD but I am being referred to the Cawley Centre as they deal with trauma. Does anyone have experience of the Cawley ?
Hi Jessie, I'd never heard of the Cawley, but hardly surprising considering I live in South Wales, as do several others who often post here, I really hoped someone would be able to give you a better idea of the service there, and what it's like, from a google search, I'm getting very mixed results, I hope you're assessment goes well, and the service is able to help you.

It seems like the Cawley have a very strict confidentiality and anonymity policy, so I didn't really find out anything about the assessment process, maybe someone else here will be able to tell you about that, but there are details about their treatment approaches, if you google you'll see a mix of good and bad, but I think it's important at this stage that you decide for yourself, and make up your own mind about the service

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I just wanted you to know that I have read your post *hugs* good luck

Old 09-10-2016, 08:24 PM   #41479
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thank you so much Stumpy. How are you ?

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:51 PM   #41480
stumpy

I am currently:

I'm feeling Angry and Aggressive at the minute, my dad has just been making unreasonable demands, started trying to argue, he just turned up drunk, I really hate him when he's drunk, I can't wait to go to bed, I think he's gone now, nope I spoke too soon, now he's moaning about TV, I really need to get to bed, this isn't funny, I'm really stressed and having to be the adult yet again, I've just asked him to leave, so hopefully I can get to bed

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)