RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #5901
cloudedmind

I am currently:

I got told today that I got accepted to Mercy Ministries. I actually felt hope for the first time in about 6 years. It didn't last long though and I'm trying to stay positive - if I get worse / do anything dangerous, including self-harm / have suicidal ideation they won't accept me. I'm scared as these things are pretty much a part of my everyday life and I can't just make them go away.

cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #5902
lellykelly

I am currently:

I wanna scream I'm so confused so out of control it seems so messed up that no one cares at all any more

:)

lellykelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #5903
lellykelly

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedmind View Post
I got told today that I got accepted to Mercy Ministries. I actually felt hope for the first time in about 6 years. It didn't last long though and I'm trying to stay positive - if I get worse / do anything dangerous, including self-harm / have suicidal ideation they won't accept me. I'm scared as these things are pretty much a part of my everyday life and I can't just make them go away.
It sounds really good wish I had the guts to apply for it as i kind feel ie may help me but I'm scared to I really am

Old 05-07-2013, 12:51 AM   #5904
cloudedmind

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lellykelly View Post
It sounds really good wish I had the guts to apply for it as i kind feel ie may help me but I'm scared to I really am
You may as well apply? It's a long process anyway and they really consider if you'd benefit, so you could apply with the attitude of "if I get it's for me, if not then nevermind" like I tried to. You're also allowed to ask a million and one questions and they keep you in the loop along the way :)

Old 05-07-2013, 07:08 AM   #5905
lellykelly

I am currently:

Thanks I've applied for a form I sort feel this is something i would benfit from just nervous know

Old 05-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #5906
cloudedmind

I am currently:

That's a start hun. Is it the UK one you've got the form for? Lee and Jo (the intake co-ordinators) are lovely, both on the phone and by email, so if you ask a million questions they will still be lovely. Also feel free to PM me if that'd be helpful :)

Old 05-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #5907
Zombie..

I am currently:

Am really struggling with voices and the blasphemous thoughts evil things to have in my mind
I cant stop them
called the crisis team about the voices told me to take an extra medication and if that dont work to call them back

Am going to try and sleep but i dont know if i can
Taking some sleepy tea and trying to relax a little
I keep praying over and over saying to God that i didnt mean those thoughts
Am a bad person
Evil

Zombie.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #5908
lellykelly

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedmind View Post
That's a start hun. Is it the UK one you've got the form for? Lee and Jo (the intake co-ordinators) are lovely, both on the phone and by email, so if you ask a million questions they will still be lovely. Also feel free to PM me if that'd be helpful :)
Thank you so much yeah it is the uk one you are so kind

Old 13-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #5909
cloudedmind

I am currently:

This is so interesting [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oOawZQm3uk"]Arianna Walker pt1 at St Georges Church, Stamford, Lincs - YouTube[/ame]

Old 15-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #5910
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie.. View Post
Am really struggling with voices and the blasphemous thoughts evil things to have in my mind
I cant stop them
called the crisis team about the voices told me to take an extra medication and if that dont work to call them back

Am going to try and sleep but i dont know if i can
Taking some sleepy tea and trying to relax a little
I keep praying over and over saying to God that i didnt mean those thoughts
Am a bad person
Evil
I don't know what all to say to encourage you, but you're not alone in this. I hope you're doin better. One thing came to mind, have you tried readin encouraging verses when the voices are overwhelming? out loud if alone. Maybe find verses that are about God's love for you. Psalm 139 is real good. Many of the Psalms are encouraging to me, many of them the writer was struggling but still finds faith in God.

Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief

needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #5911
lellykelly

I am currently:

So worried get my mercy mistress got my form know worried I won't be able to fill it in

Old 04-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #5912
cloudedmind

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lellykelly View Post
So worried get my mercy mistress got my form know worried I won't be able to fill it in

It's flipping long, isn't it! Haha. Don't worry, just take it one page at a time. There's no deadline obviously so that leaves you at ease in terms of filling it in in your own time. Again if you want any advice on how much to say / what to say / what some things mean (I got really confused and overwhelmed by it at first) I'm only a PM away :)

How is everyone doing lately?

Old 08-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #5913
lellykelly

I am currently:

Not sure i could do with support. I feel the mental health system is failing me people say I should do god I've true but It feels like no one has poorer for me

Old 14-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #5914
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...

What country are you in? Many people unfortunately feel failed by the mental health system.

A member who used to come round here, her husband has colon cancer. Surgery has been done and a test came back showing cancer in some of the lymph nodes. They see the surgon Monday and the oncologist the next Monday. Any prayers would be welcome, thank you.

Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief

needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #5915
tamobhuuta

praying for you all x

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #5916
lellykelly

I am currently:

Im uk it just seems ni cares i dont know if god does either

Old 15-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #5917
yuno44907
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I dont know god is exist or not. Only i know is religions are destroyed my freedom. I mean in religions being homosexual, pervert, bitch; and oralsex, analsex, grupsex, are forbidden. So bcause of this rules; i hate all of religions. I think holy books are fake. And if you need something; friendship, love, talk, play game, voice chat, cam chat i am here. If you are unhappy; i am more unhappy than you. Just be okay. I dont want to any women cry. I will be always your friend no matter what you did bcause i did more bad things than you did. :D

yuno44907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #5918
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taraxacum View Post
In god i trust
wether i m gay or notr
Me too. I have been a Christian for 7 years and the fact that I'm gay doesn't have any impact on that. God still loves me and I still love him - nothing is gonna change that. Jesus died on the Cross for me, it doesn't matter if I'm gay. I'm still God's beloved child.

Romans 8:38-39

QK <3

On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 01:44 PM   #5919
cloudedmind

I am currently:

God loves you for you. Fat, thin, gay, straight, tall, short, young, old. He doesn't care who you are, what you've done or where you've been, what you haven't done, what mistakes you've made etc. He made you and loves you enough that He already sent His son to die to make you whole again.

Would appreciate prayers - I start at Mercy Ministries UK on Thursday for 6 months and it's my last chance at getting better (also, last chance letting God be God - I need Him but it's hard to see His plan for me when I have felt so low for so long etc) - so yeah. Prayers much much appreciated.

*snuggles*

Old 16-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #5920
teatotaller

I'm Greg,i've taken part in a Roman Catholic inquirement Association group for two months. I've been christian longer than that and made SI very early on as I was a perfectionist in school and an outcast

teatotaller is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)