RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
BrokenSmiles

I am currently:
Thoughts latley..help needed

Latley I have been having a lot of thoughts after I eat about going into the bathroom and just puking everything up. also when I brush my teeth at night i purpusly brush my tounlge farther down then I need to to wear I gag and almost puke sometimes I actaully do puke. It's annoying as hell having these thoughts constantly. Today I was looking in the mirrow and sucking in my stomich and just thinking how fat I was...its fustrating. I have always had tendencys of eating disorders I've gone weeks with out eating before when I look in the mirrow I feel fatter than I am. My goal weight is way lower then it should be for my hieght and weight.

It's probley also not a good thing that I am so intrested in things like eating disorders cuting and stuff like that so when ever theres stuff on t.v. about it I ve to watch it...not to ghet ideas on how to do anything because I am not pro any of t...just becauses its intreting all of these thoughs startd after I wtched the trya show when she had stephanie pratt on there talking about her struggles with bulimia....

I just need help so I don't end up acting on these thought.

&&She already feels invisible soo it wuoldnt be hard for her to disappear...
It's a ****ed up fairy Tale...&&She's Living It
&&She's been pretending everythings okay like it's her job...And she wants to quit that job and get anew one.
&&She hopes that all the **** she's been through will be worth it in the end
&&shes had her heart ****ed with way to many times.
&&She always has that smile on her face...you know the one that hides all the pain but nobody can tell.

BrokenSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
GlitterandSparkles.

I am currently:

Can you talk to somebody? You want to stop these behaviors before you get to far into it, tell someone about these thoughts, and possibly stop watching those shows if they trigger you?

GlitterandSparkles. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)