RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
jessye

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - Oh dear. Awful week.

Been an awful week. Started by being called a fucking whore by some randomer and then someone i work with told me to fucking get over myself and that I'm really full of myself after he ran his hand up my legs the other night and i told him to back off and leave me alone. Then I lost my phone so missed a callback from a job I really need. Had some difficult shifts at work. This morning I got woken up by my parents having an awful argument when I'd only been asleep for an hour and I jumped out of bed spraining my leg cos I thought I'd heard my dad hit my mum. Oh and last night cycling home a car full of lads drove past shouting obscenities at me and then threw a bottle of some drink all over me. At least I'm lucky it wasn't piss.

And I've been comfort eating and bingeing. And I'm stressed about loads of stuff and everything is shit.

And the worst thing is all this stuff makes me hate myself. I don't know why but it does. If only I was better or different none of this would happen. And so now I'm contemplating cutting or an OD and I don't know what to do to make myself feel better. I can't even go have a nice bath because I don't want to see my body.

*cries*

What doesn't kill you can only **** you up for a really really long time...

jessye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #2
jessye

I am currently:

could do with some kind words. I'm on the edge of doing something stupid

What doesn't kill you can only **** you up for a really really long time...

jessye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Paw Print

I am currently:

I am sorry you had such shitty day. i am here if you want to talk. please try not to cut or od.

Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
GrimmFaerieTale

I'm sorry loads of shitty things have happened this week. Sweety, none of this is your fault, don't ever blame yourself for other horrible people's actions. Does the distractions page on here help? Reading? A walk? Sorry I don't have any good advice, but I promise that cutting or an OD isn't the right way to help you in the long run. xxx

GrimmFaerieTale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #5
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll

I am currently:

Please don't let them hurt you more by punishing yourself,

You are worth so much more than these idiots, remember its not just you they are horrible to, this is their nature, their personalities so its them with the problems not you, they're not worthy of you being upset over them.

Stay strong xxx

.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70

raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
Sometimes Crazy
Left.

Hiya,

*huge huge cuddles* I'm so sorry you've had these nasty things said to you - please don't feel bad for telling that guy to leave you alone, he was doing wrong and you shouldn't have to put up with that. Even though it feels like SI/OD will help you, it won't. Don't let the horrible actions of others win over you - you are so much better than that and your life is worth so much more than giving it up over them. PM me anytime you need to talk. Stay strong,

xx

So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?

Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Hi there *Big hugs* Im really sorry about what was said to you. Please dont believe any of what they said its not true. Your a lovely person i dont know you but your a pleasure to have at ryl. We all care about you and will do our best to support you. Please donty hurt yourself its only going to make things worse. Im sorry to hear about the lads who threw the drink at you thats noty fair and i can understand you being upset because if it happened to me id be very upset and annoyed. You have every right to be upset. Please dont think that you have to go through this on your own, because you dont, we are all here for you.

Do you have any support at all? Like a counsellor? Is there anyone that you could talk to about how your feeling? You dont have to talk to us about things if you dont want to but keeping everything inside you will only create more problems and can makes things a whole lot worse than what they are now. Please try to keep yourself distracted as much as possible. There are lots of things you can do such as going for a walk (during the day) listening to music, watching a movie, doing jobs to keep yourself busy, posting on the fun and distractions forum or you could have a look at the big distractions list which is packed full of different distractions to the ones i have mentioned Please dont give up stay strong you can get through this. http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ead.php?t=1403

Take care best wishes Ian xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Cazki : 23-05-2008 at 11:17 PM.

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)