RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 10-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
knee

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me, on Friday I went for a rather long 8.5 mile walk around my locality and now my left leg is really painful and i don't know what to do. I then went to my voluntary job and was sent home due to the pain getting unbearable. I have already taken the painkillers, however the pain is just getting too much for me to cope with.
Please could you advise me on what else I can do

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 13-10-2016, 06:12 AM   #2
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Is it still hurting?
If so you might want to see a doctor.

Generally speaking trying if cold or heat eases the pain is a good idea.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 19-10-2016, 12:11 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

It's now Wednesday and my knee still feels very painful went for another walk yesterday and yet again my knee was playing up, so I am definitely going to be speaking to my doctor if this continues and seeing what she can do to help me.

I've also developed a nasty cold in the middle of last week and I am trying to cope with a load of other physical and mental health things at the moment, my body is completely knackered.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 19-10-2016, 05:40 PM   #4
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

It's most definitely time to see your GP then.

Might pay off to also mention feeling run down in general. They might want to do a blood test to see if your immune system might be compromised.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 20-10-2016, 11:17 AM   #5
[Luna]

Definitely get it checked by a doctor. I hope you start to feel better soon x

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)