RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #21
Wonderland.

Hope you are feeling a bit better mentally and physically now Meera!

Here if you need to talk (:

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)

I am currently:

Physically no, mentally a bit ok.

I have lost feeling in my legs so I will be in a wheelchair for quite a while and then crutches

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #23
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

oh, that sounds pretty unpleasant, wheelchair and crutches are such a hassle... i'm glad that you're feeling a bit better mentally though

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #24
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Feeling soooooo low. Just wanting to overdose.voices keep telling me to overdose

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”

Old 27-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #25
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Ahhhhhhhhh, the voices are threatening me, they want me to overdose or otherwise they will force me themself- they are far too strong for me.
I'm still suffering from the last overdose and still in an annoying wheelchair- I hate relying on people.

Old 27-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #26
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Ahhhhhhhhh, the voices are threatening me, they want me to overdose or otherwise they will force me themself- they are far too strong for me.
I'm still suffering from the last overdose and still in an annoying wheelchair- I hate relying on people.Ended up overdosing - urgh hate it completely

Old 28-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #27
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

Meera, the voices can't force you to do anything. you control your actions. they may nag and scream and make you feel terrible, but they can't control what you actually do.

continuing to overdose is going to give you many more medical problems... you've got to hold on to your self control and not take more. more overdoses are going to leave you even more reliant on other people... maybe you could make yourself a list or visual reminder of what the consequences of ODing are (like the wheelchair)

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

Katie

Old 28-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #28
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassedExpectations View Post
Meera, the voices can't force you to do anything. you control your actions. they may nag and scream and make you feel terrible, but they can't control what you actually do.

continuing to overdose is going to give you many more medical problems... you've got to hold on to your self control and not take more. more overdoses are going to leave you even more reliant on other people... maybe you could make yourself a list or visual reminder of what the consequences of ODing are (like the wheelchair)
Hi ,

Thank you for telling me this , I will try making myself a list or a visual reminder of what the consequences of ODing are. This is a very good ideas , and I am sure it will work for me.

Love from MEERA xx

Old 28-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Next Wednesday I am seeing CAMHS , so I will ask them any strategies to get the voices out of my head. Also I am going to ask for talking therapy - as that helped me to express my feelings.

Love from MEERA xx

Old 29-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #30
Wonderland.

I hope your meeting with CAMHS goes well, I think it's really positive that you are going to ask them for strategies and more support. I really hope they are able to help you!

Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #31
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

My legs are still very weak but I have decided not to use any of the support given to me by my GP e.g. wheelchair, crutches.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #32
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

When I went to school the week before last week I didn't take the doctors advice to use the wheelchair or the crutches as I am very self concious. But at home I have used it. My legs are still very weak and very painful tingling feeling in my leg. At least it is the holiday so whenever I feel unsafe I can come and talk on RYL - a great distraction.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #33
Wonderland.

Have they found out what is wrong with your legs?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #34
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Yeah they have. Basically pain killers reduce the pain, so i think it damaged my nervous system a bit.

Old 08-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #35
PassedExpectations

I am currently:

hey Meera, how are things going?

it is a shame if kids at school will tease you for using a wheelchair and crutches... have you seen how they acted to other kids using them? if they haven't teased them, they might not tease you either...

how are you feeling emotionally?

Katie

Old 11-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #36
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

I ended up overdosing on multi vitamin and iron tablets.

Now my leg feels like so hard to move.

I have already rung the doctors,they are just informing CAMHS - to see if they want me admitted to as inpatient or whether they want to see me at their centre.

Love From Meera xx

Old 11-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #37
ella1
cant find the peace

I am currently:

Sorry to hear that meera. Have camhs said when they will get back to you? Do your parents know about the vitamin and iron od? Are they much support? X

I'm NOT sick but i'm NOT well

Kija is my ryl twin xxx

ella1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #38
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

My parents don't know because they aren't at home, they have gone to one of my grandma's friend's house because my grandma's friend passed away.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #39
ella1
cant find the peace

I am currently:

Aww so are you all alone? Can someone come sit with you? I would if I could :)

I'm NOT sick but i'm NOT well

Kija is my ryl twin xxx

ella1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #40
Icecube. Swirls

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella1 View Post
Aww so are you all alone? Can someone come sit with you? I would if I could :)

There is no one to sit with me, as my brother has gone to his friends house
:c rying::cry ing::cryin g:

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)