RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 28-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #61
Rubik'sCube
Whatcha gonna do, lil' buckaroo

How is everyone feeling now?
Sarawr I hope you can keep thinking of being with Helen and look forward to that. I know you have a thread and I'm glad you have reached out for that support, you deserve it but wanted to acknowledge everyone in here rather than ignore anyone without meaning to

x.silence will talking more on here about what is making you feel that way help? I hope seeing your therapist on the 4th will help, is there anyone you can talk to in between now and then?

Uglyducklin this must be a very emotional time of year for you, are there others around you that understand how you are feeling? Hope that there are people in offline life that you can talk to

-LetMeSign- I hope you are feeling better now, will posting more on here help? Or if you didn't want to post in this thread then one of your own so others can respond there if you would prefer that.

cowgirl 2418 I understand that hospitalisation is a very overwhelming thought for you but it is better that you are in hospital and recieve support now so that you can continue to go to choir and complete your work in the future, it must be very difficult to have to deal with Violet, you deserve support to help you so that you can continue to complete activities like choir.

Starling I noticed you posted a reply to offer advice and are currently feeling unsafe but didn't ask for help/support yourself. Please post here if it helps, you deserve help also. Sorry if you are doing this in a different thread.

baggyjeans that must be very difficult to be experiencing, please do keep on until someone listens and takes you seriously. It must be difficult for your parents but you need to make sure that your needs are dealt with and if that means asking for help and utilising it when they'd rather it not be recognised as an issue then please take any help, for your sake and their sake in the long term.

Strawberry.Cola I don't think the crisis team will reject you, they will most probably have dealt with people experiencing similar things. I'm sorry you're experiencing that, don't hesitate to ring them if you need, you have just as much right as anyone else to take support that is out there

Looking4Hope are you receiving any professional help at the moment? It sounds like you are pretty exhausted and frustrated with things at the moment, have you tried speaking with anyone about the reasons why you might be feeling this way? Do they know about the visions and scary dreams? Remember to take time out to treat yourself and look after you, even if it is a small way

xxeraynxx have you had thoughts like this before? Is your Dad aware of any feelings like this in the past? When do you get to go back to your apartment? I understand the feeling of it building until you feel like you are going to explode. Can you do anything to get rid of some of that tension, will creating some more of those brilliant art pieces help?

Mum24 it is very considerate of you for creating this thread, how are you? Remember to ask for help if needed to.

Last edited by Rubik'sCube : 28-12-2010 at 07:14 AM.

See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3

Old 28-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #62
xxeraynxx

I am currently:

Hey Rubik, yeah it'll definitely help. I'm actually planning on going to school tomorrow to do more silk artwork. No one will be there cause it's still holiday and it'll be so nice to just be ALONE. My dad has NO idea of these feelings, or any awfully negative thought i've had.

Thanks for asking, how are you doing??

"Best Friend, Angel of the get-through, all living is storm chasing." -A.G.

Old 28-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #63
Rubik'sCube

Is there anyone you've spoken to in the past that you feel you could share things with at the moment?

That sounds like a very good idea, pretending all the time can place such a strain on you, you need time out to take a break and have time to yourself. Also means more great artwork :) you are really talented
I'm fine myself thankyou

See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3

Old 28-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #64
xxeraynxx

I am currently:

I see my therapist on the third, so that would be good. I'm just tired. I want to be done with all of this. I dont want to hurt anymore

Old 28-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #65
Rubik'sCube

Do you have a friend you can talk to/visit between now and then?
It sounds like you have felt these emotions for a while now, you have been strong this long, you're clearly a strong lady. Remember what I said about your artwork helping others without you even realising? Well we need more of that amazing artwork. When's your art exhibition? I really want to hear how it goes

See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3

Old 28-12-2010, 06:41 AM   #66
xxeraynxx

I am currently:

I can go and see friends, but no one that knows enough about this. I can keep busy, but the longer I keep busy the worse the explosion. I'm not really strong, just scared that I would hurt others.

You really are making me blush, my art isn't that good but thanks! The art show is in the end of august-half way through september. I think it'll go good. I'm kind of excited to see the reactions that my piece will get.

Old 28-12-2010, 06:54 AM   #67
Rubik'sCube

I think the more you bottle things up will also add to making that explosion worse. I'm glad you can see that. What makes things all the more frustrating is recognising it but now knowing what in particular to do about it in order to prevent it or lessen it's force/effects. Talking will most probably help. Do you think your therapist will help with that?

What makes you think you would hurt them? Have you ever physically hurt anyone in the past? Maybe you could mention that on the 3rd too

I love them! Glad your looking forward to it, I think you'll be getting a lot of similar comments as mine so looks like you'll have to get used to blushing :)

See You Space Cowgirl

Uni Student Thread <3

Old 28-12-2010, 07:22 AM   #68
xxeraynxx

I am currently:

I've never hurt anyone physically in the past and never ever could! i'm such a ppl pleaser...i dont want to do anything stupid and leave everyone hurting. That's the only reason i'm really still here. Not a very good reason actually.

I think she would help with that...i just ahve to get the nerve up to ask her

thanks again for the positive comments about my art, they really really mean alot!!!

Old 28-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #69
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Keep speaking up, we are here for all of you.

Don't give up xxxxxx <3

Old 28-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #70
xxeraynxx

I am currently:

how are you doing aimee?

Old 28-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #71
Sprinkles

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum24 View Post
Sprinkles! How are you doing?
I guess I'm okay could be better

'Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay.
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away.'

Old 28-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #72
baggyjeans

I am currently:

I'm still terrified! I hardly slept. The mental health worker is coming in 2 hours to see me but he doesn't believe me so what more am I supposed to do or say? I've tried to tell him exactly how I'm feeling and what's going to happen but if he won't take me seriously what more am I supposed to do.

Old 28-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #73
Sprinkles

I am currently:

I've cut really badly. I really need to talk to Zarina, but I can only see her on Friday and there's so many things I could plan to do before then. I am such a mess

'Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay.
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away.'

Old 28-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #74
I am a cat

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by talaiporia View Post
*bump* How are you Sammi?
Im still not great, I went to sleep shortly after posting before though, and have just got up.
Im going to attempt to ring the crisis team in a bit.

Old 28-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #75
baggyjeans

I am currently:

A different mental health worker, a woman, who I really like, is coming instead now. Hopefully she will be able to help me!

Old 28-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #76
Mum24

I am currently:

Baggyjeans. That's a relief! I hope it goes well. Be very very honest, you deserve to get the help you need! Let us know how it goes.

Old 28-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #77
Mum24

I am currently:

Strawberry.cola did you get a good nights rest? I'll be thinking of you... Hoping the call provides exactly what you need.

Old 28-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #78
Mum24

I am currently:

Sprinkles I'm so sorry to hear that. Hug. Do you need stitches? What are your plans before Friday?

Old 28-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #79
I am a cat

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum24 View Post
Strawberry.cola did you get a good nights rest? I'll be thinking of you... Hoping the call provides exactly what you need.
I did get a good nights rest, although I had bad dreams, which were a bit hard to deal with.

I havent managed to get through to my team yet so Im wondering whether to see if I can hold on a little bit longer as Im seeing my CPN at 9am tomorrow.

I just I dunno...I dont want to ring the crisis team, because Im scared of rejection, and I dont want to be rejected. But I do feel like I need them, but then is there any point because I know I will give in to the overdosing thoughts soon, probably tomorrow.

Old 28-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #80
Mum24

I am currently:

Its still a good idea to call them. Don't be afraid. That's exactly what they are there for. It totally sucks that you are going through this right now. Give them a call, I don't want to hear you overdosed hon.

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)