RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-10-2020, 09:18 PM   #21
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

ok thank you

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #22
Auror.
Camden

You can talk to the staff at the group home about it until you speak to your therapist next. They are there to help and support you. Honestly, you have in real life support that you absolutely can and should be talking about all of this. We can help as a supplement, but RYL cannot and should not replace the support that you have in person. We aren't professionals. You live in a group home for a reason. Make use of that support to help you process what is going on.

I don't mean this to be harsh, but you constantly seem to want and need immediate responses and say that you have nobody to talk to, but the truth is you do have people to talk to, you are just making the choice not to.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much, but you have a lot of support options in place as is that you are choosing to not make use of. It sounds like you need the support and are where you are for a reason, so it would be good to work on reaching out to staff with this stuff too. They can't help properly if they don't know what's going on, and this is important stuff for them to know.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)