RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #1161
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

We bought you an apple tree last weekend.
I've thought about you a lot since.
I'm sorry if it seems we've forgotten.
We havent.

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #1162
Masquerada

I am currently:

I really miss you tonight.

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Masquerada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #1163
Petite Souris

I am currently:

I know that I've let you down. I know you probably didn't think of me before you died, but I feel like you're watching me now. I just can't believe that I missed my chance of getting to know you better. I'm filled with regret, maybe I could have helped you. I'm terrified of death now, but I should have gone instead of you.
I'm so angry at myself for not trying harder to reach you. I'm so angry.
I wish you could come back. Your mum and dad miss you. Your siblings need you. =(
I hope something good comes of this, I hope your dad wins his case. I hope this never happens again.
I'm sorry, S. I'm sorry.

Petite Souris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #1164
Snora
Orderly disorderly.

I am currently:

It's been ten years to the day and I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you. I know, I know, I know that you're here, always here, wherever and whenever needed.
You're here, tonight, today, now, as the candle burns and glows.
A small light in the darkness, your presence is what keeps my flame burning.
I love you still, death cannot break a true friendship.

Everything you need is around you.
The only danger is inside you.

So punch another pillow, to make the pain a little less.
And run another race, to make the pace a little faster.
Use another knife, to make the cut a little deeper.
Then shed another tear, to make reality a little truer.

Snora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #1165
Dying_Angel

I am currently:

R.I.P Martin. Miss you

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

When you dont want to feel, death seems like a dream. ~ Girl Interrupted

Dying_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #1166
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

I miss you.
So much.
5 years and it seems like only yesterday.
I always think about you more at this time of night.
I want to be with you...

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #1167
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Did you get your balloon and your letter?
I wish I knew.

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #1168
Drewbles

I am currently:

im still in shock.
i keep looking for you and ill see something that will remind me of you or that you'd like and i get halfway through the though that i should show you or tell you about it next time i saw you and then i remember..
i dont even know how this happened.
that morning we were tlkaing about getting together to make my dress together.. you were going to show me proper and it was going to be beautiful..
and by the next day i was making my own dress.
i hope you dont mind.. i couldnt stand the thought of buying one when you were so excited about making it with me..
i want to hug you again. so badly.. i didnt know this was coming at all.
nobody did
not even when mum called and said it was bad.. and you died 15 minutes after that..
i want everyone else to disappear and i want to lie in among the clothes in your closet where i can smell you and then cease to exist.
you were everything to this family.. we communicated somehow everyday.. whether it was through mum or an email or a call or seeing you in person..
i want something to remember you..
no actually i dont. i want you. and if i cant have you back i want something that when i have it it feels like youre not gone at all..
theres no such thing.. ill always know youre gone.
ill always feel like im in the wrong place. you know like... how when youre somewhere that you dont want to be and you just want to leave so badly you feel like crying.. except then you do move and it feels the same in the new place.
i think its because its not the place that is wrong.. its that theres a piece of me missing. and i cant find it no matter where i go..

Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:40 PM   #1169
Masquerada

I am currently:

what would you say?
i love you xo

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Masquerada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:45 AM   #1170
Dancer_2016

I am currently:

Grandma- I miss you so much you were my only friend. Once you got your leg amputated I cared for you. I love you and miss you so much.

Sweet angel- my sweet angel you were my baby girl. You loved me for me. You were my best friend. I love and miss you so much.

Everybody falls sometimes you got to find the strength to rise from the ashes and make a new beginning anyone can feel the ache you think it's more than you can take but you're stronger, stronger than you know.

Dancer_2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:28 AM   #1171
ButterflyFlyAway

I am currently:

Nan its been three weeks since we watched you fade away, 95 years old and you fought strong, were going to be saying goodbye to you in 5 days :( i dont want to say goodbye, i miss you so much. you were so jolly on the sunday i saw you saying you were coming club with me and the boys were cute in the hospital, you had a good life both world wars, and you've never had cancer or anything harmfull like that. You've been a huge part of my life for many years and i'll never forget you :( sleep tight nan! i love you <3 15/09/16 - 19/05/11

Last edited by ButterflyFlyAway : 04-06-2011 at 05:29 AM. Reason: wrong spellng
ButterflyFlyAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:49 AM   #1172
f0reversmiling
♡Recovering♡

I am currently:

Dad, I still remember the day you left me like it was yesterday. It will be 11 years this July since you were taken away from me at 9 years old. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss you. Dealing with your death has really taken a doll on me. You will always be a part of me in my heart & soon I get to make you a part of me physically by getting a tattoo. I'll always be your little girl. </3

Everybody hurts some days,
it's ok to be afraid, everybody hurts, everybody screams,
everybody feels this way and it's ok.
~♥♥♥~
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
~♥♥♥~
The minute you think of giving up, think of why you held on so long.

f0reversmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #1173
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...

R had a dream about you. It was a little unsettling and unexpected. You were in the hospital. You were glad to see us. I haven't thought of you for awhile, its been so long since you passed. I miss you.

Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief

needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #1174
Kristie West

Dad - I love you, and I love you for all the choices you made. Through your life and your death you made a huge impact on me, your family, and this world. You continue to make a difference. You gave me a reason, purpose, a mission. I'm teaching what you taught me. And I promise you I will make it happen. I will do what you set me out to do. Just you watch me.

Kristie West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #1175
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2

I am currently:

grandad- i miss you, it's been a while now and i know it was probaly a release after you'd been ill so long but it stilll hurts
look after gran I bet you two had a nice christmas reunion.
something reminded me of the day i found out you gone tonight.
one day i'll plant my own potatoes and remmber the days in the garde n with you x

QUACK!

long road is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #1176
Dancer_2016

I am currently:

Well you past away a couple days ago at 1 day old. They don't know why still. All I know is I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I love and miss you so much. I still can't believe that you were in my arms one day sleeping and then when everyone woke up you had already left us. I guess God needed you to be a pretty angel. Save a spot for me in heaven pretty girl. I love you.

Everybody falls sometimes you got to find the strength to rise from the ashes and make a new beginning anyone can feel the ache you think it's more than you can take but you're stronger, stronger than you know.

Dancer_2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #1177
ButterflyFlyAway

I am currently:

it's been a month today since you passed now :( i still cannot believe that you are actully gone, i love you so much nan, i sat by your side the whole of your last few days your last breathe, held you hand for hours on end and watched you sleep! i cried for you and preyed you live for another few years but god took you for us and now it's killing me! i never expected the day to come when i'd have to say goodbye to you cos you've been there all my life for me and i dont want my life without being able to see you :( nan i hope your watching down and proud of the fact i read you a poem at your funeral without crying i done myself proud. i beg you please look after sue ( your daughter ) she doesnt really speak of it no more, i dont know how she's coping i dare to ask if fear of upsetting you, im scared to cry of upsetting mum but really im dying inside, i really cannot cope!! i wish i could come spend time with you in heaven nanny i really do i'd do anything to see you and grandad one more time but that wont happen the next time i see you if when i leave this earth and i cannot wait cos i'll be back with my nan and grandad!! i love you so much nan!!! 19/05/2011 :( REST IN PEACE

ButterflyFlyAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 05:15 AM   #1178
Spenceland
Land of Spence

I am currently:

I'm sorry I didn't know you better. Every time I was with you when I was younger, once or twice a year, they were heartwarming moments I still remember to this day. You were such a great person, aunt W misses you so much and thinks about you every day. You fought long and hard, and your soul will breath alongside ours forever in good spirits. I barely knew you but you were a good person that I miss dearly.

And to Meghan, you were so close to starting an amazing life... top student in everything, everyone's best friend, never without a smile. I didn't know you well enough, but if anyone deserved a second chance at fulfilling their dreams it was you. RIP Meghan...

Spenceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #1179
*fallenangel*
If u want the Rainbow,u gotta put up with the Rain

I am currently:

Daddy; Im so so so so sorry. I know sorry doesnt cover it. Anywhere near cover it. Im so ashamed of myself. And Im so sorry. I love you so much and I miss you so much and I cant believe you've been gone six months. Fathers Day was so hard, I kept finding myself thinking I should wrap you a present, and then Id remember why I wasnt. But, I just wish you know, need you to know so badly, that I know Im letting you down, I know you would be angry and dissapointed and sad. But I really am so sorry. Im just struggling without you so much. Im going to try and do better I promise. I love you so much Dad, and I miss you so much. Your little girl xXx

Last edited by *fallenangel* : 07-07-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: wanted to rephrase
*fallenangel* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #1180
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз

I am currently:

1 year and 2 months..... does it ever get any easier???

I give up but I love you
I always will jackie xxxx

sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙~

my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10

lozza is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)