RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #1
BeddieC

No cobtact

Hi

I missed my last psychology app because of a family emergency. Normally the psych calls but didn't this time so I've left a message with his secretary but still no contact (it's been 3 weeks now)

I'm going a bit mad so could do with him getting in touch, but for various reasons if I tell my GP she'll go into hyper drive and make me endure a HTT Ax which I don't need rn and there's a few other complex care professionals on my back about staying well which to them means never having bad days so I feel stuck like how can I ask for help without everyone assuming I've gone totally mad again? 🤔

BeddieC is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 11-07-2019, 12:54 PM   #2
Soft Kitty

I think you're well within your right to just phone again and ask what's happening. Sometimes messages get lost and people at the other end need a quick reminder.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:53 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Hi
Can you suggest say to your Gp you've missed your appointment due to the emergency and see if she can chase it up? You have a choice of what your GP does?
If not speak to another GP at your surgery?

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)