RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #181
Too Shy

I am currently:

Talking to her went well in the end. I took an overdose (very small, I stopped myself) on Tuesday night so I just had a quick chat with her on Wednesday about making a 7-day plan for staying on maintenance and going back to training/sport and on Thursday she came to see me but I was feeling too low to do anything, I didn't even manage to uncover my head from my blanket. But she came back to have a quick chat with me on Friday and she's helped me to work out a bit more to increase with for training days because she said it was too low, and she's going to help me do a weight graph of my time here on Wednesday to continue at home, she said it can be useful for when you're at home.

I'm not being discharged on Wednesday now, I'm going to be discharged on 20th September instead, because my consultant wants me to actually be able to meet my community team before I'm discharged. It's just an extra 10 days so it's not too bad, but hopefully it will mean I can leave feeling a bit more able to cope and stay safe.

The thoughts are really strong in my head at the moment - I panicked so much about the main pudding yesterday, I'm struggling to stick to all my snacks when I'm on my own, and part of my head is still wanting to OD and lose weight. But I am trying as hard as I can to let those thoughts just be there without acting on them.

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #182
LittleCloud
LittleCloud

I am currently:

That's excellent that you can meet your team before you leave hospital and it gives you an opportunity to get to know and trust them. The graph too sounds like a good idea so you know exactly what's expected and healthy. You sound so balanced about those extra 10 days- it's great you're taking them as an opportunity rather than a setback

So she lights up a candle for hope to be found
Captive and blind by the darkness around
Each wave a promise, a new hope reborn
Sunrise consoles at the break of dawn

Kamelot - A Sailorman's Hymn Lyrics

LittleCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:46 PM   #183
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hugs Liv I'm sorry you are having a hard time but I'm glad they were able to support you and that you will meet your team before discharge. Please stick at it . You are inspirational in how you fight.

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)