RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
Natz
Nat

Relapse

I had a SI relapse last night and today, im so annoyed at myself as I hadnt done any since october. Now I dont know what to do as Iam desperate to do it more

Natz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
Dragon

Hi
Do you know what's caused you to relapse?
Please dont be too annoyed at yourself, you're allowed to have slip ups
You can pm me if you ever need someone to talk to x

Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
pixiedust_11

I am currently:

Slip ups are a part of the process of recovery, but the fact that you managed to go without self-harm since October is amazing in itself. It's important that you remind yourself of this and not put all that hard work you've done at the back of your mind.

Please don't be annoyed at yourself though, as Dragon has said, you're allowed to have slip ups. Nobody is perfect.

Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
Natz
Nat

Thanks Im thinking about going to the doctors tomorrow to see if I can get any help so I don't do this again this time I'm serious about not doing this again

Old 20-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #5
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

going to the doctors is a good idea. what do you need to do to get an appt? get on that soon, as sometimes there can be a wait...

do you have a specific plan (or multiple plans for different situations) of what you will do when you get triggered? having a specific plan can be a huge advantage when it comes to fighting urges

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
Natz
Nat

argh doctors appointment in 1/2 an hr, dont know who ive got just know that it is a women. I think I know what I want to say but knowing me wont mention them. I just hope that she doesnt want to see them as they arent that deep and dont need medical attention

Old 21-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
Demon_Eel94
Nelly

I am currently:

They will probably ask to see them regardless of whether you say they're deep or not. The welfare officers at my college and my GP have all asked to see but I've refused every time. Though the woman taking my blood had to see obviously cause you can't take blood through sleeves...
Don't worry about relapsing honey, it happens to everyone. Heck, I went ages without doing it then all of a sudden started doing it loads this year. It might be useful to figure out triggered it so you can avoid future relapses. But don't worry, you're NOT a failure, and this'll only make you stronger in the long run. Don't be hard on yourself. Here if you need me love,
Lots of love,
Nelly
X

~ Instruction does much, but encouragement does everything ~

Demon_Eel94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #8
Natz
Nat

Went to doctors and saw a junior doctor she never asked to see them and she just gave me a number to phone and arrange my own appointment to see someone, and asked me to see someone else in the doctors in a couple of weeks

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)