RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-07-2007, 02:11 AM   #1
secret scars
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - running out of time

i am sick of the pain. i started cutting when i was seven and started trying to commit suicide. i have been on meds and in hospitals all my life. i just moved back home with my mom and step dad/ right in front of me said he hated me. then he through his ring at my mom and said i told you the only reason i would leave you is because of it, then he pointed at me. a few weeks ago i was kidnapped and forced to have sex with the guy. the first thing he did was called me a whore. all this is building up and i have tried three times to harm myself in a month. now i don't know what to do. if only i had some friends who could relate to me

secret scars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:53 AM   #2
Stellata

You can talk to us here. I'm sure a lot of us can relate.

You've been through some traumatic and abusive situations, and its no wonder you're upset and finding it hard to cope.

Are you having any support right now? Do your support team, if you have one, know what's been happening?

It might help for you to think of some ways to be kind to yourself right now, give yourself some tender loving care. You might like to wrap yourself in a blanket and give yourself a hug, or relax in a scented bath or shower.

You are a valuable person, and you've been hurt a lot.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

im sorry your going through so much right now. no wonder your feeling so terrible. *big safe hugs*

your step dad sounds like a dick to be honest and i dont think he is worth your or your mom's time but i understand how hard it must have been to hear him say that.

have you tried live support for help when your feeling bad? or you could email the supporters at supporters@recoveryourlife.com

you dont have to go through this alone hun.

xxx

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
craola
Clouds In My Coffee.

I am currently:

*Cuddles*
Im sorry sweetheart, it sounds like you have been through a lot, it also sounds as though your step father is a bastard. He did not have the right to say that to you, I know its not as easy as this, but you are a good person. Ignore anything he has to say, he is dirt and has no right to treat you like that.

I know it would be scary, but it sounds as though he needs to be sorted out, could you not go to the police about him? You have been through a lot, you've been abused and treated in ways that no one should be treated.
You are not on your own, RYL is here for you, there are some wonderful people on the Abuse and Bullying Board who will be able to relate with you, you can talk to other people who have experienced similar things. The rest of RYL is here for you as well, a lot of us can relate to self harm and attempted suicides. The Supporters are wonderful people you can e-mail or talk to on Live Help.

Take care of yourself hun, suicide is not the answer, things can and will get better. Keep fighting, you're a wonderful person whos been treated badly, things will get better, they will.
Aimee xx

craola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
Superficial
Jess

I am currently:

Everything has been said already, But i am really sorry and you CAN get through this, You have the whole of RYL to look after you now and we will be there no matter what.

Best wishes and take care.
Jess

This hungry Feeling from the pit of my stomach. Makes me feel in control.

I will recover one day...

Superficial is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)