RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-04-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
Lu72384

I am currently:
In a lot of pain

Hey not really sure how all this works not one to use the Internet for much don't have Facebook or any social media for that matter but searched for someone to talk to and this site came recommended a lot so figured I'd try it out . I'm a 30 year old male and have three children my first two children were from a previous marriage and my other from a relationship that recently ended horribly . I'm in a lot of pain over the loss of this girl and have not been able to really function in the last week I don't eat I can't sleep I find myself being real anxious and depressed it's taking a heavy toll on me . They say there's always a soul mate out there in the world for every one and I truley believe she was mine . She herself has problems with anger and she seems to always crave attention from people for the last two years we worked the same shift at work and lived together and things were good we did our fair share of fighting but always at the end of the day loved eachother a few months ago after we had our daughter we decided that one of us would have to move shifts at work to avoid day care cost and make things easier . After being on days for a few weeks I started to see change in my girl she would stay at work late a lot she avoided being home with me always wanted to leave or if we were both home she would want to sleep all day . A few weeks ago she left me said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be together anymore after a week of being apart she agreed to come back home and work on things . She came home and things were good but still a little rocky she still was avoiding me and not really spending anytime with me . I got suspicious I found out she was texting another guy from work she says its just a friend but admits to it being flirty but that she didn't have any intentions after that me and her were pretty rough for a day or two and one night when I went to work I came home in the morning and she was gone . It's been a little over a week now and I can't seem to move forward with my life I kno in my heart she was the one for me and I can never give the same love to anyone else cause she has my heart she continued to text this guy but still swears it's nothing but I feel she likes him cause he is like a lot of guys she's dated in the past . Anyway I'm here to look for some support and maybe a few friends somewhere to go to have people help me with my problems and maybe avoid texting her to beg her to come back please someone help my life is in shambles And I need some guidance .

Lu72384 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 03-05-2015, 12:39 PM   #2
Clarabelle86
Crazy Diamond

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu72384 View Post
Anyway I'm here to look for some support and maybe a few friends somewhere to go to have people help me with my problems and maybe avoid texting her to beg her to come back please someone help my life is in shambles And I need some guidance .
Hi I am the same, still trying to get my head around things on here.

Hope you're ok, sent hug.

Clarabelle86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hello
Welcome to RYL, I am glad that you found us. You might find it more useful to post also in general support and advice if you are wanting some advice regarding your relationship issues as this is only the introductions board so you are more likely to get a better response there. I hope you find it helpful here. Take care
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)