Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #12261
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

goood luck w/ that!
im ok, wow.. the days til uni's into single digits- meep
lol

*yawn*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 05:27 AM   #12262
~invisible~girl~

When do your classes start? I'm leaving for school on Saturday... classes start Monday. And I haven't started packing or anything. Yeah, if this hurricane messes up our flight tomorrow I'm pretty much screwed.

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 05:30 AM   #12263
troubleshooter

I'm leaving Sunday. =D And Em if you miss the first few days I think they'll understand. It's better you go to school late than you and your family get turned into human scrambled eggs.

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 05:34 AM   #12264
~invisible~girl~

Oh, I'll get back in time for school I'm sure, even if our flight does get messed up it's not going to be more than a day or two... it's more the possibility of ending up with like one day to pack. Plus I don't want to miss our liquid nitrogen ice cream on Sunday. But missing the first day of classes would suck just as far as missing stuff, not that I'd get in trouble or anything.

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Old 21-08-2007, 05:40 AM   #12265
~invisible~girl~

Okay, I'm confused... so I lent my sister my old iBook for the trip, it broke, I know what's wrong with it, I can't fix it but my friend can, and then she was basically throwing a temper tauntrum that I still want her to avoid breaking it any more even though she can't use it (I still use it at school)... and then I hit her, which I generally don't do, but I was pretty pissed at her, and I really think she deserved it... anyway, what I'm confused about is that my mom was standing there and saw me hit her, and she actually took my side and told off my sister for being unreasonable and selfish instead of me for hitting her...

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )

Old 21-08-2007, 05:42 AM   #12266
risenfromperdition

classes start 4sept, move in 30aug.
meepage.

im excited but not.. how fun *rolls eyes*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 21-08-2007, 05:44 AM   #12267
risenfromperdition

O.o i wish mine would do that when im annoyed @ my bro

but hmm.. maybe cause she's worried you'd mess up if you got mad or upset or w/e? i dunno im falling asleep atm

Old 21-08-2007, 05:50 AM   #12268
~invisible~girl~

I don't know, I don't think she's ever told off my sister for hitting me (which she still does fairly often), at least not since we were little enough that "no dessert after dinner" was still an effective threat... I'm not sure she actually objects to physical violence between us, which I like a lot more from this side of it...

But I also think she's kinda been walking on egg shells around me ever since she read my journal, which I really don't like at all. I don't think I've ever wanted my mom to yell at me before, but this is driving me crazy.

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )

Old 21-08-2007, 05:55 AM   #12269
risenfromperdition

yeh. thats irritating, i know
*hugs*

Old 21-08-2007, 06:04 AM   #12270
~invisible~girl~

I keep thinking that I should take advantage of this and do all the stuff I'd normally get in trouble for or whatever, since she'll just attribute it to my "issues" anyway, but I really don't want to. I feel terrible that her being nice to me has started to make me angry with her for it, but I don't deserve for her to keep being nice to me like this, I deserve for her to yell at me and stuff like normal and it's like I'm angry that she keeps giving me all this kindness I don't deserve.

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )

Old 21-08-2007, 06:23 AM   #12271
~invisible~girl~

guess i scared everyone off

and i'm pretty sure that grapefruit soda was not a good choice of what to dilute rasperry vodka with...

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )

Old 21-08-2007, 06:28 AM   #12272
risenfromperdition

*cuddles*
im going to sleep,
hope you have a good night and good luck w/ the flights!
xxxx
~Heather

Old 21-08-2007, 06:33 AM   #12273
~invisible~girl~

night heather *hugs* sweet dreams

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )

Old 21-08-2007, 06:37 AM   #12274
risenfromperdition

thnx. you too <3
xx

Old 21-08-2007, 03:04 PM   #12275
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

*curls up in cupboard*
*rocks and cries quietly*

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #12276
LittleVampp
The Problem Is I'm Alive

I am currently:

Hello everyone,
How are you?
ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Hehe My Multi coloured monkeys!!!
(Come to take over the world!!)
-
-
On The Onside Im Smiling
But Deep Down
I Am Crying My Heart Out!!

LittleVampp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 07:35 PM   #12277
troubleshooter

Happy BRITHDAY! =D *hugs Didi* Now we need to have a little party. *puts tiara on you*

Old 21-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #12278
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

:)
*offers Didi some special birthday cookies*

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #12279
troubleshooter

Here's your cake Didi! =D

Old 21-08-2007, 07:47 PM   #12280
toothpaste

oooh party!!

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)