RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
mat
it never ends.

relationship bbss... ugh.

Idk wtf! I guess I'm doing this cause I half want it to work. Me n this girl on & off again. This is why I half have problems. She got raped about a month ago. We hardly see each other but we stil talk. She say she dating her 'girlfriend' n me. She says her gf is temp they don't do nothing but they live together I guess. Last time I talked to her she was living with her parents. Idk..... she say she hates guys but me.. I tel her' **** your girlfriend' . Literally. Not as in have sex with her.. but just like drop her I guess. I knoow my girl awhile she never mentioned this friend. Then she says she will dump her but just says after her 'girl stole her from me'. Then she goes on and I either leave or tell her **** her girlfriend again. She does some work.. she says she just started modeling. . She says she model but like stops talking about it as soon as she brings it up. I will try to ask her about it, she just gets mad. On top of that she is skinny as **** & trying to lose weight which blows my mind. She half stresses me out I feel better when I don't see or hear from her for awhile. But I feel good when I do see her n talk at the same time. -_-. This the only gurl I will put up with like this.

I even pierced my dick cause she wanted it done.. first time I did that. But before I did that but aftter her rape like she won't let me touch her. She won't take pictures with me. She would have sex with me tho if I didn't touch her n she held me down. We don't realy talk about it...I don't know..

mat is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day

It sounds like a tough situation to be in. I can understand your probably feeling very hurt and rejected but try not to take it personally. Often after being raped it is hard to have any intimacy with anyone. Give her time and just let her know your there for her.

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
mat
it never ends.

I know it goes better if I don't talk. So that what I'm doing

mat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)