Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Just another statistic
girl with pink hair <3 da boi wit pink hair xxx

I am currently:
ex-boyfriend troubles (may trigger)

would really really apprictate feedback for this one (thanks) :

to cut a long story short......

been with my boyfriend adam for 7months.
he broke up with me coz apparently i flirt alot!? which is not true coz im not that kinda person. but even though HE DUMPED ME , he wont leve me alone- gives me flowers,hangs round my place alot.etc.

he doesnt have a mental health problem and has always loved his life now we aren't together anymore he has started taking minor overdoses (which i do alot) , i dont know if he i meliputive or not?! he tells me and all our friends he is gonna kill himself but 8/10 times he doesnt attempt to. i want to help but i dont want to get involved because it might trigger me to do it (been told by doctors that if i take one more major overdose my liver will pack in, so not good) and im trying to move on from the relationship i have gave him support numbers he can ring and old him to speak to his GP.

i dont know what to do

help

RIP james fisher xxx u will be missed greatly.
a best friend xxxxx

without you it doesnt feel right

Just another statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

i would have a chat with him and let him know how you are feling about all this and let him know its not acceptable.
he dumped you so i dont understand why he is doing all of this.

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Beautiful Addiction

I am currently:

Kinda sounds like he's messing with you. Like not with the od stuff, but with the giving you flowers and stuff.
Like even if you tell him to sop, he might not. Some guys tend to be like that. I dont know him so i could be wrong.
But i think you should kind of cut him out of your life.
Someone like that will not be good in your life. And you might not feel like you should since he's having a hard time, but he's not your responsibility any more since he broke up with you.

I hope you work things out.
Take care

Beautiful Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
suspendeddisconnect

that is odd. was he like that before the relationship ended? maybe he's sorry he ended it and doesn't know how to express that? he sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. whatever the cause you don't have to put up with it. i'd talk with him and if he doesn't stop putting pressure on you guys, break it off completely. tell him he broke up with you, so you're no longer there for that kind of support. has anything else big gone on in his life recently? Sorry for asking so many questions. that's just really odd behavior.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
Just another statistic
girl with pink hair <3 da boi wit pink hair xxx

I am currently:

nope, everything else in his life is fine. and he has always been a great one to express problems/feelings he doesnt hold back and he has never even thought of tryin to take his life or feeling depressed before we broke up. this is why i struggle to understand.

i know him like the back of my hand, i really dont understand any of wants going on.

thanks for messaging and hugs, to get other peoples opinions has helped alot, i didnt know if i was being stupid and just not putting the pieces together right, if u get my drift?!

xxxx

RIP james fisher xxx u will be missed greatly.
a best friend xxxxx

without you it doesnt feel right

Just another statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #6
suspendeddisconnect

no you're definitely not being stupid. it sounds like maybe he really does want you back but is too proud to say so. but that's his problem, not yours. you gotta take care of yourself. *hugs*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)