RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 04-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Just another statistic
girl with pink hair <3 da boi wit pink hair xxx

I am currently:
Overdose/ Self-Poisoning Question - should i be checked out?

i have taken overdoses since jan.
i have been checked out by my GP and blood tests. the blood tests came back that there is damage to my liver (but its been damaged for months).
im getting pain on both sides of my back and stomach for just over a week, should i get checked out again? does this have anything to do with overdoses or my liver/kidneys??

Last edited by Animad : 04-03-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Removed number of ODs and exact timeframe

RIP james fisher xxx u will be missed greatly.
a best friend xxxxx

without you it doesnt feel right

Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
minnie
voices

I am currently:

heya lil...you should go back to your doctor for more checks to be carried out on you hun....could you remove the amount of od's you have taken as its against forum rules in case of tip sharing please hunni xx

do get checked out again hun xx

Old 04-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
Animad

Yes, you should get checked out.

Really the pain could be due to a number of things and depending where it is in your stomach, some of it may be due to the liver damage. Also, back and stomach pain can be due to things like kidney stones too which aren't caused by ODs. However, it could also be due to damage caused by ODs and this isn't always picked up on a blood sample. One of the best ways of checking out your kidneys is by taking a urine sample so I'd take one of those with you to the doctors.

I'd also take it easy until you go as it may be you've also strained something such as a muscle which is causing others to be pulled a bit and so this could be the cause of your pain, as could many other things.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
Just another statistic
girl with pink hair <3 da boi wit pink hair xxx

I am currently:

thanks, i will make another apointment on monday. im sure it has something to do with ODing coz i can feel the difference than a pulled mucsle.....

sorry for posting the number, i havent been on here for a while and forgot, sorry x

RIP james fisher xxx u will be missed greatly.
a best friend xxxxx

without you it doesnt feel right

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)