RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #19401
HopeRises

I hope you manage to make the appointment sweetie.
<3

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #19402
Serendipity.
fabulous.

<3 I think you should know that you are all amazing.

How is everyone doing today?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #19403
HopeRises

I feel fat and it has really frustrated me. My healthy eating has gone right out the window of late and although I'm pounding it hard at the gym, my smaller clothes are starting to fit better, albeit still to tight and probably shouldn't be squeezing into them yet I've gained all the weight I've lost plus more! I feel very much anti-eating/too disgusting to eat mode and it's bad bad bad.

I'm hopefully seeing my cousin on monday though which will be awesome and thats when the healthy eating comes into play again (gotta get the weekend and shitty junky food out of my cupboards first)

Did you manage to make an appointment Star face?

Ritzi, How are you?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #19404
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.

Owh Leigh, I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. Do you ever give yourself weekends off anyway? It's worrying that your thoughts towards food are like this - I really hope that you are able to challenge it enough to take care of yourself. *cuddles tight*

Star did you manage to make the appointment? *smush*

I'm tired, and yeah I don't know.. I feel a little guilty having unloaded without thinking and I saw my oh-so-unhelpful CPN today. I dunno. All shades of *****.

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #19405
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

*Squishes for everyone*

I'm so sorry you're all struggling, Leigh have you spoken to your psych about how you're feeling towards food? I'm sorry you're struggling so much, be nice to yourself.

Ritzi, sorry your CPN is so crap, and you shouldn't feel guilty for unloading. It's really important to do.

Star, how're things? Did you make the appointment?

I hope you're all okay

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #19406
HopeRises

No, He isn't interested in all that...he knows I eat alot/binge because my dad mentioned it and he was like "yes ok" but, because i'm not 'skinny' they don't really care about it. I think it's only when your at dangerous (too small/too big) weights that they start caring. I don't think they can do anything either..It's not that my thoughts are serious, cause even if I have thoughts of ED behaviours, I never carry it out anymore. I just need to get myself into a healthy lifestyle and shed some weight..I'm sure if I just cut out chocolate and junk that I will lose some (thats what happened before) I feel more pressure with my job aswell..can't have a fat personal trainer.

Ritzi, sorry your CPN is unhelpful but unloading is definitely not a bad thing..you can't carry the world on your shoulders. I hope today your feeling somewhat better?!

Claire, how are you?

Old 12-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #19407
fawkes

Leigh *hugs* You are under a lot of pressure, is there anything you can think of making it hard to stick to a plan - other then the medication? I'm sure if it is bothering you your psych should have an interest? I'm sorry I'm not very useful. *hug*

Claire, how are you? *hug*

I'm worried but I don't know I feel like a bit of a nuisance and inconvenience being worried and concerned.I kind of just want to disappear. I don't know. Thanks, I'm okay though I guess.. Just need to man-up and all that jazz.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #19408
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*Hugs for you all*

Leigh I'm glad you're able to not act on the thoughts, that takes a lot of strength. Could you maybe try to cut down on chocolate etc, rather than cut it out completely - it is okay to have unhealthy food sometimes. Try not to be too hard on yourself love.

Ritzi, would it help at all to talk to us about what's going on? We want to be there for you lovely. I don't think you're a nuisance or an inconvenience at all. And I don't want you to disappear, you're much to important for that. Here if you need someone, okay?

Claire, how are you doing?

I'm sorry I'm a bit short on words at the moment and struggling to be around properly, I'm thinking of you all and sending lots of love. <3

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #19409
HopeRises

Starface, How are you sweetie? Hope your looking after yourself!

Old 13-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #19410
Voldemort

Love to all.

I feel great. I'm writing limericks for everyone at the moment and everyone's heading to bed but I want to go out. A nurse and I decided we should do midnight picnics outside. I wish!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #19411
fawkes

Hannah *big loves*, MSN is really playing up - I'm rarely getting messages and when I do it freezes mid reply - I will get onto it tonight and try get it sorted. But you have my number, I'm here for you. *cuddle*

Amy love you are completely manic. I really hope you manage to talk to the nurses/doctors today with me - because it is not normal - which you know logically - to go from miserable and hopeless to suddenly singing and feeling practically invisible. Thoughts racing as yours are need addressing my love as much as the low mood and desperation and delusions did. <3 I am so worried.

Leigh how are you doing today? *hug*

Old 13-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #19412
Serendipity.
fabulous.

*cuddles everyone*

Leigh, how are you doing love? <3

Amy, it's good to see you lovely, concerned about you though. I hope you're able to talk to the staff about how things are. I want you to keep feeling good but I do hope things settle down and you're safe and able to take care of yourself. Thinking of you xx

Ritzi, how are you doing? *cuddles* I'm here for you too, okay? Anytime you want to talk or anything, seriously. I hope you have a good day today. <3

I am okay, I have been vaguely productive today so far which makes a change!

Old 13-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #19413
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

*squishes for all*

Star, how're you doing today lovely? Being productive is good! I hope things are going well.

Leigh, how're things? I think Star and Ritzi give good advice, and I agree completely with them.

Ritzi, I want to echo Star again, you know where we are, and I hope for both you and Ames that things go well with the docs today.

Amy, it's nice to see you back, but I agree, be careful love. Being manic feels fab, but you always have to come back down. I hope they're being nice to you and that things start to level out PDQ!

Apologies if people have seen this on FB, but I'm so excited that I'm going to share it again anyway! I went for an interview on Friday for my masters, and although it's unofficial I got a voicemail this morning at work offering me a place and saying I got one of the highest interview scores ever. I'm really happy and can't quite believe it. I have an appointment to discuss my MH stuff, but they have been so helpful. Whatever happens I know I can go back to uni in September!

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

Old 13-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #19414
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Claire, that's brilliant, well done!! I'm so happy for you :) I hope you're doing something nice to celebrate!

Old 13-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #19415
Imperfect.Star

YAY Claire!!! That's amazing!

Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"

Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #19416
HopeRises

That is freaking awesome Claire! Well done!

Amy, hope things start to level out and everything is going as ok as they can be. *sending love*

Ritzi I hope your doing ok!

Star, yay for feeling a little better, even if it is only a teeny tiny bit and yay for being productive. Hope one of those productive things was making a drs appointment?

I am ok, unbelieveably tired, Been to my cousins today which was awesome.

Old 13-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #19417
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Thank you, guys! I still can't quite believe it!

Claire and Star, how're you?

Leigh, yay for an awesome day! but I hope you're getting some rest. I vote PJs and a rubbish film.

I hope everyone's having a good day xx

Old 13-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #19418
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Go Claire that is amazing!

I am in a good place at the moment which is really nice hum

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #19419
fawkes

Well done Claire!!! :D I'm really happy for you!

Leigh glad you had a good day :) *hug*

Star how are you? *cuddle* Well done for being more productive.

Claire, how are you?

It's really good you're doing okay Cam, :)

I'm okay thanks.

Old 14-02-2012, 12:46 AM   #19420
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Thank you.

I'm glad you're in a good place, Cam, long may it continue!

Ritzi, are you really okay? xx

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)