RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2014, 04:12 AM   #1
SamWhilleNorras
Master Of Levitation

I am currently:
Contains bullying - "gotta love family"

I wasn't sure whether to call this "with friends like these" or "gotta love family" but both work.
My father has decided that my illness is just the most hilarious thing in the world. I thought it was just a one time thing, but he now continuously mocks my partial seizures. these include blank stares into the distance, unresponsiveness, small memory loss, and occasionally I will just repeat the same task a few times over and over without realizing it. He makes fun of me; calling me stupid and an idiot, knowing full well that I can't control any of this.
then I have this 'friend' that comes from a lovely family (albeit unconventional in it's ways but that isn't a problem) SHE does not fit the mold that her family has crafted. she is a Bitch. she is self righteous and is constantly complaining and blaming others because all forbid that anything was ever actually her fault. the problem isn't so much mocking, but the way she treats me because of my mood swings and memory loss is just miserable. I'm in a fragile enough state as it is trying to fix my life and all she does is tear me down and complain about literally everything. EVERY TIME I do something that isn't great or screw something up, I am a moron and she was right about this and that and then she proceeds to go on a rant about other past events that I have ****ed up. Does she think that I need a daily reminder that i'm a **** up? I cant just abandon her because her family has done so much to help mine since my mother was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, AND SHE USES THAT FACT TO TRY AND STOP ME FROM DEFENDING MYSELF. "literally I do so much for you, you can't remember this one thing?" I'm depressed, suicidal, and schizophrenic - I can't handle her ****. She doesn't know that im depressed. she doesn't know I self harm and I wont tell her because she has repeatedly bitched about people that self harm BECAUSE ITAFFECTS HER SO MUCH. she claims to be fair and not judge people but she looks down on literally everyone. somebody please help me handle this. The withdrawal pains im going through are getting harder to handle and I don't want to snap at her in school...

So you want me to be normal? you want to change me until i fit into your little world. Look at your idea of normal and how obscure they all really are... then tell me just how normal 'normal' really is...

SamWhilleNorras is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
LittleCloud
LittleCloud

I am currently:

*hugs* it's a hard situation with your friend, but is there any way you can just avoid her- particularly while you're feeling more fragile. Times like that you need people who are going to be there for you, and even if her family have been there for yours you need people who are there for you. Message anytime if it helps- but times like these it's ok to be a bit selfish

So she lights up a candle for hope to be found
Captive and blind by the darkness around
Each wave a promise, a new hope reborn
Sunrise consoles at the break of dawn

Kamelot - A Sailorman's Hymn Lyrics

LittleCloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)