RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Olive branch

Triggering (Sexual Abuse) - *Adult. Probably really triggering I don't really know* I think I was sexually humilated/abused.

WARNING- some graphic and personal stuff here, so remember I am just being honest for you. I would love to not let you know but I need to tell someone. Please don't hate me.

I went to the park today and I saw this guy walking across the field. I thought he looked a bit like Harry- this guy I used to hang out with in the village. This really scared me for some reason.

I've started to remember all of this stuff.

I was 14, Dan was 16 and had just left school, Harry was 15.

I was doing latin in the park, and Harry asked me what the hell I was doing. I had a go at explaining but failed- he took my iPod out of the dock and chose a song before putting it back in again. Then he introduced me to Dan. I had never seen/talked to these boys before then.

Soon they came to pick me up from my house in the evening. (I think it was actually the following evening.) And I started to go out and go down to the park with them.

They talked about stuff I had never heard about before, sexual stuff. I just listened and pretended to get it. Eventually Dan decided he loved me, he told me and told me me masturbated over me every night. I didn't even really get what that entailed. But I didn't like the idea of it.

They always talked about sex, about what they wanted to do to me. Then Dan said we had to play poker. I'd never played before, and I'd never watched anyone play so I didn't know how it worked. We played a couple of rounds, so I could get used to it, but they played by their own rules (having subsequently played I understand now they just told me false rules so they would win.) Then they told me that after a few rounds poker meant I had to either give them money or take off my clothes. I said I didn't have any money. Soon I was pretty much in my underwear next to the road that goes through my village. Harry ran off and got entirely naked, he said he wanted to have sex with me. I was made to take off my bra and stood just in knickers next to this road. Harry touched by breasts and Dan just watched, he only ever touched me when I had a bra on.

This really scared me and I didn't know what to do. I had never had someone do anything like that to me before. The next night I hid in my house, I said I was having a shower, they waited for me then talked about what I would have looked like in the shower for a bit. They asked me if I had masturbated for them, I told them that I never had.

When they knew this they had the most fun. They would ask me every night if I had yet, I told them I hadn't and they told me this made me weird. They told me that no guy would ever want a girl who couldn't do that to herself. They told me I should have done it by 14. They would pressure me every night. Dan began to ask me to touch him. I refused, and as far as I remember I never touched him.

Eventually, I gave in and one night I told them that I had tried it (though I hadn't) and they asked me a lot of questions.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Very adult
Stuff like how many fingers, or what I tasted/smelled like.
I didn't know what the answers to these questions were and so they knew that I was lying.

It got more persistant, they had my phone number and would text me most days to ask if I had done it yet.

So one day, in the bath, I did it. It felt so dirty, so wrong. I had to do it, I needed them to stop asking, they told me if I didn't do it at home I would have to do it for them. So I told them that night I had done it. This made everything worse, they started to pressure me into sex. Dan would tell me he was going to take me up to his room and have sex with me. He took a photo of me once and told me he would masturbate to it every night.

After that first time, I have only ever tried to pleasure myself twice. I cried both times and had to hurt myself afterwards, I felt so dirty. Needless to say, neither time was pleasurable.

So they would push me for sex and asked me to get naked for them most nights. I didn't want to and so just refused to play their game of poker. Then they both started to run up to me, hold me still put their hands up my shirt and feel my breasts, one time I was so scared and just wanted it to stop that I managed to kick Harry between his legs and, in pain, he dropped me and I ran out of the park. I had hardly made it a few metres down the road before they caught me and dragged me back to the park. Dan held me still whilst Harry whipped the backs of my legs with a stick. It bled a little.

I never tried to run away again.

Soon Dan took me into his house when his Dad and his Dad'd girlfriend were out and he made me play poker with him. This time I was more reluctant and managed to keep my bra. Had his kitchen not caught fire at this moment I suspect he would have made me have sex with him. Thank God however, the joint of meat put in the oven at about 2 had burnt to a crisp and the top two floors of his house were filled with a thick black smog. I dressed quickly and left via the back door of his house.

After that day I was too scared to answer the door to them, on occasion they would enter my house uninvinted and find me, where ever I had been hiding.

The last time I saw either of them was about a week before Dan left for the Army and Harry moved house. They didn't touch me, Harry told me I was dirty and a posh slag then threw my phone (which was the 2nd phone I had ever been trusted with) into a puddle.

I'm sorry.

Does this make me broken?

It does make sense though.
1. I cut on my x.
2. I cry sometimes when Will touches me, if I don't concentrate on the fact it is him touching me I think I am being raped.
3. When I was really drunk at the end of the exams party I was happy to touch Mark, I did whatever he asked me to but I refused to let him touch me at all. He said he 'wanted to pleasure me' and I told him it couldn't ever give me pleasure. I let large groups of people feel my breasts that night too, that seemed like normal but I couldn't let them touch me down there. I was drunk enough to have let them, but I didn't. It felt wrong.

I'm sorry.
I don't even know if this counts.

I didn't even remember it until tonight. I feel sick

System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

Hey there,
*offers cuddles*

Of course it counts, and no one's going to hate you for what you've written there. It must be awful starting to remember all this stuff, and you've been really brave to post.

Do you have anyone you could consider telling this to, in real life? A councellor, or a psych? I know it will seem overwhelming to think about right now, but telling someone who can give you more help than we can might be something worth thinking about?

I'm sorry if I'm not much use, but I just wanted to reply to say I care :)

I hope you start to feel better soon, and if you want to talk or anything, feel free to PM me anytime.

Marie
x

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Dan
Beyond Repair.

I am currently:

I'm so sorry this has happened to you Sophie, is it?

It sounds like you had an absolute horrific experience with these two sadistic animals.

You're not broken. You're upset, and traumatized, rightfully so.

Have you ever tried to get help for your feelings and fears? You aren't dirty, or a slag.

I don't have much advice, and I'm sorry about that, but I do advise speaking to your GP about it, and possibly getting therapy, or counseling for the issues this traumatic time has caused.

Take care.

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
mesmerized.
hannah.

*offers hugs*

I can only really echo what the others have said.. but you're not broken, please, please don't believe that. It's absolutely awful that you've been through this, and of course it's going to affect you, but it doesn't in any way make you 'broken'. You'll get through this, you've already been really strong in posting this, and I hope it's helped a little to get it out there.

It really would be a good idea to talk to someone about this, a counsellor or something. Do you think you could do that?

Take care of yourself sweetheart. Maybe do something nice for yourself, or call a friend or something. Just be safe, yeah? We're here for you. Please feel free to PM me if you need someone. xx

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #5
Olive branch

Thank you for all for your replies.

I don't know if I can tell anyone yet, I still feel really numb and strange. But maybe at some point I could tell a councellor, but right now that just makes me feel a bit sick.

A bit of me thinks it doesn't really count, like it was my fault for not trying harder to get away. I just don't really know. And as for being broken, I sort of feel like I'm runied in that way. I hate that they were the first people to see me like that.

And I've arranged to meet with a friend all afternoon after college so hopely today will be okay.

x

System A
My Isaac

System B

"Don't touch me."

Old 17-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
l.e.g.o
Lego Enthusiast

I am currently:

sophie hun you are such a strong person
you can get past this i know you can
your special and you were vulnerable at the time and those two are sick evil and i wish i could get my hands on them and make them aware of the pain they caused you
hugs tight
stay strong hun

Emily-29.04.05

http://battlinglife.wordpress.com/

"A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'"

l.e.g.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #7
suspendeddisconnect

*hugs* i'm sorry they hurt you like that. but in no way are you broken. i think talking to a counselor would be a good idea if you can. you can always show a counselor your post here if you can't talk about it. take care.

Old 17-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
mesmerized.
hannah.

I understand that thinking about telling anyone is scary, but it would probably be a good idea, so it's good that you're at least considering it for the future. As above, you could always show the this / write down as much as you feel comfortable with. They won't judge you or anything like that, they'll just be there to help you work through it.

It was not your fault. The only people responsible are those who did this to you. Please don't ever blame yourself.

I hope you had a better day today. Take care love xx

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #9
Olive branch

Thank you everyone.

I still feel a bit rubbish, for other reasons too though. (My Dad is leaving our house for good today and my boyfriend went to uni this morning and I had a pretty horrific night last night.)

I think I will tell someone but I really don't know if I can for a while. I just, she'll want to talk about it and I really don't want anyone to find them or anything.
But yeah.

System A
My Isaac

System B

"Don't touch me."

Old 18-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #10
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

you could always print out your post and show it to someone or take it with you incase you can't get the words out.

*hugs* mand x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #11
Dan
Beyond Repair.

I am currently:

Mand has a good idea, sometimes It's hard to get the words out, but trust me, it does 'Count'.

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #12
Olive branch

My friend, the one I sent this email to says I have to tell my therapist he says that if I don't he thinks he's going to have to. (I see her tomorrow)

He said this because a guy in my physics class was just being a bit stupid. He started like making sexual noises in my ear and then ran his hand or foot up the backs of my thighs and over my bum. I didn't do anything. I pretended it didn't matter and afterward I blamed it on myself.

I mean some people must be like that yeah?

It's immature but it's not that bad.

Basically he's appalled that I wasn't appalled.

X
Advice?

System A
My Isaac

System B

"Don't touch me."

Old 18-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #13
worthless x
All These Things I Hate Revolve Around Me

I am currently:

Did you tell your theripist? You should have. You should tell someone this story and ask for help.

Sorry for my crap comment.. I'm not good at advice in this section of the forum.

If Tears Could Build A Stairway
I Would Walk Right Up To Heaven
&; Bring You Home x
February 16th 2012.

worthless x is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)