Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-01-2017, 08:52 PM   #1
Hiddenlies

I am currently:
Stillborn Angel

I lost my baby girl on 07 December. She was stillborn.
I'm not really sure how I even start to process and heal.
I'm back to self harming for the first time in so very long just to deal with the emotions in my mind.

I need to know it's possible to survive this pain? How the hell does a parent move on from loosing a child?
I'm surrounded by them too. Babies everywhere. It's driving me insane. How can anyone continue with a normal life out in the open seeing this happyNess.

I guess I want to know if anyone here has lived this kind of pain? And advice on how to stop it hurting so bad?

My Life:
<3 David -I.Believe.In.You- <3

<3 Elizabeth- Born to Angels at 14:03, 07.12.16- You are my sunshine<3

Charlie:13.05.93-19.04.12 always in our hearts xx

Katy: 14.06.96 -09.10.15 too young beautiful girl. I miss you so much xx

Hiddenlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #2
Sketchy

I am currently:

I haven't been through this but I did want to pass on my sympathy and support. I hope you are getting the support you need just now and I hope someone can post with something more useful. Take care.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:05 PM   #3
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey there,

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I have also been through a still birth and all I can say is give it time and take the time and space you need to grieve.

The pain will never go away, but it becomes less intense and you will learn to live along side this experience.

I still find it hard to be around babies and children/pregnant women...but I am learning to accept that although this happened to me, those women aren't trying to rub it in my face or anything like that and I can be happy for them...it just takes some time for me to process it.

The thing I found most helpful was a charity in my city which supported any kind of pregnancy loss. Speaking to them openly and honestly about all the emotions and pain I went through started the healing progress.

Take care of yourself.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)