Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-02-2018, 09:09 PM   #53341
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Ali! How are you doing?

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #53342
Aardbei
Mali - Deputy Head Forum Moderator

I am currently:

I'm alright thanks :) How are you flower?

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 10:59 PM   #53343
Entropy

I am currently:

I hope things sort themselves out soon Lana, sounds like you’ve been doing well otherwise.
Sorry you’re still on a waiting list Leigh that is difficult when you feel like you really need help. I do agree with Hannah though that maybe you could see your gp just to see if they can suggest anything else you could try.
Hope your weekend is going ok hannah <3
Hey Ali it’s good to hear from you, how are things?

I’m glad I’ve had half term, I really needed it and it’s been good to start getting my life under control again. I’ve tried hard to get organised and I think I’m doing quite a good job with that. I’ve had some lovely times catching up with friends and family which I’m really grateful for, and spent some quality time with Jenna too which is nice because too often I am stressed with work or something. Also next half term is short too so I don’t have too long to get through before the nice Easter break. I can do it, I just have to keep trying. Today has been a real struggle for me to do anything. Even with my lists so I knew what I needed to do, the motivation to do it wouldn’t come and even small tasks felt overwhelming so I was useless and ended up sleeping a lot of the day. I don’t know if it could be medication related: it was near impossible to get a gp appointment so ended up going at the last minute for my prescription to see a random gp not my usual one. Then the pharmacy didn’t have one of my medications in stock so I’ve been without it yesterday and today - I can pick it up after work Monday though so don’t have to wait long. I’ve never missed this medication before, I’ve not been on it that long; it took ages to taper up to this dose that ive only been on for a few weeks. Yesterday evening I was in a really weird mood: I guess hyper and giggling a lot and more confident/less anxious than usual. I know I was being really annoying but it was far more fun for me than being constantly terrified, or this new lethargy and fog. I really hope I can have a normal day tomorrow!

"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"

Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 10:59 PM   #53344
HopeRises

I hope today was better Katie, I really get having a hyper giggly mood feels like a relief at times. I hope tomorrow goes well. It does sound like you're doing really well and trying so so hard so you should be proud of yourself for that.

Ali, its good to see you around. Glad your doing ok. Also I love the dress you posted on your insta.

Hannah, How are you doing sweetie? Yes we will definitely have to meet up soon I just need a spare minute. Things feel kinda crazy busy with work and uni and things. Maybe over the easter period.

Anxiety is amazing. I feel really anxious tonight. I spent the evening with my OH and it was really nice but now he's gone and I have already spoken to him once tonight (after he left) I'm hoping sleep will come soon enough.

Hope everyone had enjoyable weekends and have a good week.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 11:29 PM   #53345
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Glad you're doing okay Ali :)

Katie you're doing so well. How has today been for you?

Glad you had a nice evening Leigh, I'm sorry you're feeling anxious now though. I hope you can settle down and get some sleep soon. Is there anything that would help you relax?

I'm not great. Pretty low just now tbh. Hoping it will pick up soon.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 18-02-2018, 11:58 PM   #53346
HopeRises

I hope it picks up for you soon too and I also hope you get some rest. Please make sure you speak to your CC about this and let them support you. Sending <3.

I'm just watching some TV and have done a teeny bit of uni work which has helped. Just waiting for the olympics to start so hopefully I can fall asleep to the ice dancing. I actualy haven't managed to watch much of it and its my favourite games (I prefer it to the summer games) Damn it being in a place that is 9 hours infront haha.

Old 19-02-2018, 12:05 AM   #53347
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Lol, I haven't watched any of it! I hope it helps you fall asleep :)

Thanks lovely. Going to text my CC tomorrow to arrange an appointment.

Old 19-02-2018, 12:10 AM   #53348
HopeRises

Good. I'm going to make sure you do. It won't be like this forever. You will get over this bump. You've got this (even if it doesn't feel like it right now).

Ahh just set my alarm for the morning, it defintely needs to not tell me how many hours it is till it goes off.

Old 19-02-2018, 12:11 AM   #53349
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Heya. :)

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 12:13 AM   #53350
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Thanks Leigh <3

Haha, I know, I hate that! What time do you have to be up? I've got a day off tomorrow so I can have a lie in, yay.

Hey Ducky. How are you doing?

Old 19-02-2018, 12:31 AM   #53351
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

I'm glad you get a lie in tomorrow, Hannah. :) Have you got any plans for the day?

I'm good thanks. The past few days things have been really OK. Family stresses etc, but I've dealt with them without falling apart. I feel on top of things. :)

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

Old 19-02-2018, 12:55 AM   #53352
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm glad you're feeling okay :)

Yeah, I have a bunch of stuff I need to do but I don't have to be anywhere at specific times which is always nice!

Old 19-02-2018, 12:59 AM   #53353
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Oh that lovely! Nice to do things in your own time. Do you think you'll sleep soon? I'm sorry that you've been feeling so low. It's horrible. I hope your CC is able to help when you have your appointment. You deserve to feel much, much better than you do. You work so hard. *squish*

Thank you. I've been studying disease today! Got an online tutorial on Wednesday evening for an hour and a half. I'll get to look super cool with my blue headset on again. Haha. Not that I speak. :P

Old 19-02-2018, 01:11 AM   #53354
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Haha, sounds fun :P Yay for studying though, you're doing so well! How is it going? Are you enjoying it so far?

Thank you <3 I don't think there's much she can do really, I already know all the Things That Help, but hopefully it will help to talk to her.

Old 19-02-2018, 01:19 AM   #53355
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

I think sometimes just blurting it all out to someone can really help. There's a lot to be said for vocalising stuff and getting some feedback. <3

It's going well thanks! A bit hard going, especially the bits with maths, but I'm even getting there with that just about. Looking at masters in medicinal chemitry haha. I'm only three weeks in to a six year undergrad. :P Just nice to feel able to look to the future though. For now I'm happy where I am. It's so enjoyable. It's exactly what I'm interested in, so it's going into my brain!

Old 19-02-2018, 09:26 PM   #53356
Voldemort

Evening all. Long time no speak. How is everyone?

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #53357
Aardbei

I am currently:

I'm alright thanks Amy. How are you doing?

Old 20-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #53358
Voldemort

Are you really alright? And can I just say what a lovely couple you and Jake seem to make. <3

As you’ve probably seen from my tiresome multiple threads I’ve been better.

Old 20-02-2018, 05:54 PM   #53359
Aardbei

I am currently:

Aww, you're very kind! Thank you :) he's very good to me! And I am alright yeah. Work is stressful and I'm tired but I'm managing it :)

It does sound like things are tricky to say the least *hugs*. What do you think would help?

Old 20-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #53360
Voldemort

I’m glad you’re managing the stress of work and even gladder that he’s being good to you. You deserve it!

What would help me is getting out of this damn hospital.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)